SAU Community

Need r32 GTS-t GTR BAr or Kit

Madtrang

Guest darrinspencer

Have you tried DMD 3216 6655

32 GTR bar $500 in 2-pak primer

33 400r side skirts $300 in 2-pak primer

If you have never fitted or bought fibreglass kits before, it is well worth buying them in primer as there is usually a far bit of work to clean them up before putting the primer on.

Hope this helps.

Who quoted you $450????

Sounds like a reasonable price, anyhow the address for DMD is

DMD autosports

1510 Ipswich Rd

Rocklea

QLD, 4106

And the number above.

p.s: the QLD section needs a "automotive links" sticky like VIC does for all this sorta stuff. Then its good to be able to find everything in the one place

Thanx Every 1, I have got my new front bar, sort does not fit 2 good, needs a little cut where my bonnet comes down, anyhow. U know a cheap/good place to ger the bar painted, also my bonnet has been Keyed aswell, so i need to paint it, would not be so bad but it's rather an obscene word.

cheap place = dodgy job

When painting price counts as you dont wanna be stuck doing it again in a year or so you would probably look $300 mark just for the front bar to be painted just depends on the colour of your car and how complex it is to match the colours up

thanx chaos. U dont want 2 b apinting it again. I want a job well done, and I dont mind paying for a good job.

If u got any recomendations on places to go, I checked 1 place already, the quated me $5.50 for the bumer and th ehood 2 b painted.

I was going 2 check out a place at ashmore on saturday. But I really need a garentee almost they'll do a good job, cus I dont want to be doing this again.

DMD as predator said has done some excellent paint jobs on cars or you have aresspeed aswell. Other places you could try would be well known smash repair places, but really shop around i would assume anything thats reasonably cheap i would frown apon. Another place i could recommend would be Apex smash repairs at milton/toowong, i did work experience their and the guys will look after you very well and did some very good paint jobs on cars that come in etc.

If you feel like going for a drive Economy Smash in Labradore on the Gold Coast are very good I had my bar done there twice. Colour match was perfect, preperation was spot on, and the price was fair. Pity Hares can't appreciate the work done cause they got a real good close look twice...

Cheers

Gary