SAU Community

R32 Skyline Club - Rac Day

BANGN

I have managed to get a date of 16th of May. This is a Sunday and will be held in the afternoon. I asume after 12pm.

Private Performance Driving Course

The performance driving course is an opportunity to bring your own vehicles to the skid pan. The four hour session begins with a driver safety briefing and half a hour on performance driving techniques.

After the classroom you will head onto the skid pan where the instructor will go in car for a couple of runs and teach you to drive your particular vehicle under performance conditions.

Cost 8-10 people $825.00

11-16 people $1,110.00

I am allowing up to 16 People, this makes it cheaper for everyone, but depending on how many people are keen on coming will depend on what we all pay. At this stage priority placement will be only given to R32's. If there are spots available later on then I will be opening up entry to other skyline models. Bubba your an exception due to supporting the club and purchasing stickers so if you would like to come no problem.

I will update this List as interest sparks.

1. Dan (bangn)

2. Greg (Gdekwant) SAU

Please only say your coming if it is a definate. Due to not being able to book this in until I have full payment and numbers for the event I will need to have this list done this time next week (14th April) to ensure we dont loose our spot, after the 14th, I will be asking for payment for booking the event from those who are keen on coming.

This keep it fair for everyone and ensures nobody misses out because of last minute drop outs

Cheers

Dan

Edited by BANGN

wind it up to 18 and see how you go, first hand experience they dont like it LOL

1. Dan (bangn) 32 GTST

2. Greg (Gdekwant) SAU 32 GTS4

3. Russel (Sorry Mum) 32 GTR

4. Wes (wesley24james) 32 GTR

Edited by BANGN

18 is probably more than pushing it :)

lol 18psi wiiiikkkid :thanks:

I was running 16 on mine and two weeks later i was pickin parts of the blades out of the zorst,so im guessin that gtr turbs r diff..

Oh yeh hope to b in on this for first club event if am back from kal in time :P