SAU Community

Hardcore Gamers! Any Out There?

oh-so-swift

Hi all, just joined the forum. I often enter the sydney video game championships held at animania. I have come 1st and 2nd in the following games. Anyone here play these games?

+Mario Kart Double Dash

+Mario Kart DS

+Smash Bros Brawl

+Soul Calibur 2,3,4

I would like to challenge some good players ;-)

Edited by oh-so-swift

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE good work!

I do consider myself a gamer but more based with just e against the PC. I am in Perth and not many LAN partys or comps to that effect.

If there was a HALO comp i recon i would do ok??

Hi all, just joined the forum. I often enter the sydney video game championships held at animania. I have come 1st and 2nd in the following games. Anyone here play these games?

+Mario Kart Double Dash

+Mario Kart DS

+Smash Bros Brawl

+Soul Calibur 2,3,4

Not quite the games I picture when I think of Hardcore gaming :action-smiley-069: I think more of Forza 3, FPS and Starcraft.

haha so you're good at kiddy games, clap clap clap etc.

I used to have a serious counterstrike addiction when unemployed, I became pretty damn good at it, but generally avoid it these days cause I cbf playing every single night to get my skills up.

+Mario Kart Double Dash

+Mario Kart DS

+Smash Bros Brawl

+Soul Calibur 2,3,4

So your a Nintendo fan eh... Hah!

PS3 for me.

3rd Person Action Adventure / Street Fighter / 1st person is what I like.

:happy:

so - not that we'll judge but i must ask

are you unemployed???

i do contract work and collectively every year i spend about 4/5 weeks unemployed... and if i'm not overseas during these weeks i play games

and it's the BEST way to live. perfect your own skills at a game and perfect a dance move. shit yeah

i have full time employment. lol

Soul calibur is not a "kiddy" game, even the games like mario kart and smash brothers there is nothing kiddy about it when your at these comps. These are the best players and its very very intense game playing. No children, all adults who enter these comps.

I call myself a hardcore gamer because i have all the consoles and over 1000 games, some very rare. Definatly more of a nintendo fan! but i do like the other consoles. Dreamcast is awsome!

yeah post up a pic of your setup, your address and easy access points in and out of your house!

would be GREAT to see this! very informative and exciting, also just out of curiosity are you during the hours of 3pm and 430 pm?

..is ANYBODY home?

=P

so i'm guessing you own a 3do and an atari jaguar then? :D

HAHA, i will post a pik actually, i have the jaguar, virtual boy, ect, i have all the rare stuff. There all in a vault though!!! im very serious about them, they very rarely see the light of day. I will take some of them out and take a few photos for you all. They are not all set up though. I only have the wii, xbox, nes, ps2 and dreamcast set up as i play them the most.

Edited by oh-so-swift