SAU Community

Nice Places Around Perth

R34P3R

My gf and i are getting bored of going to the same places so i was wondering where else i can go. this is usually when we have nothing to do or if she doesnt wanna head home after a night out. you guys have any suggestions?? i really dont know whats good around perth. i dont mean clubs or restaurants. Places like Kings park with a nice view of something.

Usually go to:

Kalamunda hills - Zig Zag

Kings park

Scabs beach

Mill point Road foreshore

if you guys know any other places list them and how to get there. also my cousins from burma are over and i wanna show them some nice sites around perth

also what beach can i find alot of shells? ones which have cool patterns or they are a nice shape. gf has been asking me to take her to one with it and i have no idea where to go

for shells and a great view take them to Point Peron in Rocko. Choice views, some great snorkelling if the weather is up for it, and you get to wind the windows down and throw stuff at the bogans on the drive in! win/win

Also, John Forrest nat. park on the way to mundaring is :action-smiley-069: if you can get them there early enough there are usually a few 'roo's hanging around the carpark that will take apple pieces off you too.

for shells and a great view take them to Point Peron in Rocko. Choice views, some great snorkelling if the weather is up for it, and you get to wind the windows down and throw stuff at the bogans on the drive in! win/win

Also, John Forrest nat. park on the way to mundaring is ;) if you can get them there early enough there are usually a few 'roo's hanging around the carpark that will take apple pieces off you too.

just keep your eye on your car in point peron on a quiet day, notorious car break in area down there.

if you can get them there early enough there are usually a few 'roo's hanging around the carpark that will take apple pieces off you too.

f**k yeah! 'roos are sick...

-Niel Hawkins park: (during the day) ace spot for a picnic/BBQ.

-The moon cafe on a Thursday night: (I know it's a cafe/restaurant but very cool) live jazz/chill music and all-round cool spot for a hangout.

-Hillarys marina: Cool spot for icecream and a walk around.

-As for the shells: The stretch between Trigg and Sorrento beach (Watermans, Mettams pool etc...) is cool for snooping around on the beach!

-Just go to some random carpark, get baked (if you're into it) then ANYTHING becomes entertaining...

Are you trying to find new places to bonk?

nope... did it with my ex in my car and its bloody hard as hell.

just asking because i barely know places around perth also just want some nice places to take her or even family that visit from burma. have 2 cousins here atm who are visiting so i wanna show them around

-Just go to some random carpark, get baked (if you're into it) then ANYTHING becomes entertaining...

This guys got the right idea =P

also in the car is possible, just get her to straddle the center console with her hands on the front seats

then you kneel on the rear seats

Already been said i know but

:Kings Park

:Cott or Scarbs Beach

:Wireless Hill

:Fremantle beach/harbour area & the esplanade grassed areas

:Perth or Mill pt Rd foreshore..

There is plenty of top spots around ya just gota get out sometimes and look for em :cool:>_<

• 3 weeks later...
f**k yeah! 'roos are sick...

-Niel Hawkins park: (during the day) ace spot for a picnic/BBQ.

-The moon cafe on a Thursday night: (I know it's a cafe/restaurant but very cool) live jazz/chill music and all-round cool spot for a hangout.

-Hillarys marina: Cool spot for icecream and a walk around.

-As for the shells: The stretch between Trigg and Sorrento beach (Watermans, Mettams pool etc...) is cool for snooping around on the beach!

You're organising the next WWC cruise :( Be fun driving home if we got to the last part... Lol

Hillaries is always good. City as well if they enjoy shopping. I'm not a huge fan, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody mentioned The Moon (awesome), if you get there and find that it's full of football players (highly unappealing) head to the Mt Lawley Jazz Cellar, this'll trip you out if you've been getting baked in the carpark. Entrance is through this bizarrely iluminated telephone box which, when you walk in, carries on through the wall, down some stairs and opens into a sweet underground 50's jazz club.

Bold Park Hill off Oceanic drive heading east towards floreat beach... Nice gazebo and a great view during the day and at night. Used to get inebriated there back in the day and go hunting for rabbits with crossbows, can't remember ever stinging one..

Somebody mentioned The Moon (awesome), if you get there and find that it's full of football players (highly unappealing) head to the Mt Lawley Jazz Cellar, this'll trip you out if you've been getting baked in the carpark. Entrance is through this bizarrely iluminated telephone box which, when you walk in, carries on through the wall, down some stairs and opens into a sweet underground 50's jazz club.

whats the address to that jazz cellar.. keen to check it out...

I do actually. I think for some reason it's still called the Mt Lawley Jazz Cellar, but I could very well be wrong.

That is the right address though, I checked earlier. Gotta get there before 6 usually to get a table, and it's usually still just open on friday nights.

• 2 weeks later...

its a bit out of the way but the Baker Hill pie shop has GREAT pies..... not a bad drive iether if you take all the side roads and old roads to northam. pretty much as long as your heading away from the city the scenery gets better.

out near Serpentine dam and waroona? dam (i think thats the one out that way) is a fantastic winding drive.

its a bit out of the way but the Baker Hill pie shop has GREAT pies..... not a bad drive iether if you take all the side roads and old roads to northam. pretty much as long as your heading away from the city the scenery gets better.

out near Serpentine dam and waroona? dam (i think thats the one out that way) is a fantastic winding drive.

bakers hills pies will make you sick.

if you want a good pie, go down to Hadleys in willetton