SAU Community

Black Spur/marysville Run

Basti

hey ladies,

im getting my car back tomorrow, and seeing as i've been driving a camry for the last month plus i missed out on GOR last weekend, im gonna be stretching her legs up to marysville for some lunch at the bakery. i was planning to go by myself or a couple mates but people are welcome to tag along.

as of yet i havent set a time, but it will probably be during the day (lunch derr) maybe leave around 10? if people from here are coming then we can meet at monash as usual.

cheers

ps will have my camera there, so pics might be in order

il confirm on friday. can i bring other imports mates?

yep not a problem. but only if they are gonna behave. its likely that there will be other traffic on the roads we are going to use, and anyone who acts up will be asked to leave/and plates reported.

I might make it on the bike! Long due for a spur run, will see if the partner wants to come and we will bring the thousands :( braaawp!

ok guys this is locked in. leaving 10am.

from where i dunno yet, as usually i'd wanna go from monash uni, but i need to pick up a friend in croydon. makes no sense for me to go pick her up, come back to clayton, and then go back past her place to marysville.

so im gonna move the meetpoint to the JB hifi/ harvey norman carpark near the cnr of s'vale rd and whitehorse rd. any problems?

scratch the above post. im out. as in i got nudged into a wall today on the way home. have had the car back for about oh i dunno, 24 hours? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ppl can still cruise i guess, just with out me