SAU Community

Putty rd Cruise Sunday 3/11/02

Majanal

Well the mods are booked in for this Wednesday so i will be able to make the cruz now......unless my g/f has other plans for my Sunday :D But it should all be okies!!! The zorst, suspension, and new set of 17" wheel should make the car a bit more "eye friendly":D

I'll meet all the nrthn Beaches ppl at 7:30am at Burger King....oh maybe not such a big sat night is required for this early start:mad:

Cheers

Hando

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

Just wondering who is coming and how many mates will be along so I can ring the lunch destination and let them know of approximate numbers.

So Far I have

Definates:

Majanal (GTS)

Majanal's friend (MX6)

Majanal's friend (1600 with SR20)

Majanal's friend (Ford Courseair)

Majanal's Friend (VS SS Comodore)

Majanal's Friend (VX S Comodore)

Silver-Arrows(GTR)

Slivers Mate (Red 200SX)

EDS33T (GTS)

GTR-80Y (GTS)

Prank (Slow Ass 180sx)

brendanf (GTS Virgin Cruise!)

ndr (GTS)

PeakRPM (GTS)

Xrsist (GTS)

Bonkers (GTS) Probably in sis's Civic

Carlo (GTS)

Fatz (GTR)

Duncan & Kel (GTS)

ndr (GTS)

MRK25T (GTS)

ONARUN (Cityrail Train) Someone shold tellyou that the train sux!

R33Deviat (Lancer GSR)

Total: 23 Cars (43 people)

Maybe's:

Majanal's friend in majanal's old Mini!

skylark (GTS) If girlfriend is delivered in time!

If you name isn't on the list then post up that your coming, if it is and shouldn't be then alos post that.

Prank, any idea how many of your mates will be along? Silver you too.

We will cruise :burnout: from windsor macca's at 10am and head up to the halfway house on the putty road (approx 1.5 hours or so into the journey) where we will have a stop of about 15 mins from when the last car parks to have a toilet/fuel/drink stop (note, this stationis a shell but doesn't have optimax).

After that we will head to singleton for lunch, we will spend about 1.5 - 2 hours in singleton (there are alot of people to cook there food and eat it).

On the trip back it will pretty much be a straight through run down the putty rd with the next meeting place being this thread to post up pics etc.

There is a nice pub in Windsor if anyone would like to stop there for a quick referesment before continuing home.

With all these cars it should be a great day. I'm really looking forward to it.

Prank, thanks for organising those northen beach's people.

Cheers,

Dan.

Dan,

as far as i know, thats everybody! (apart from Bec, she MAY be coming).

I hope my car is back in time. :D:P other wise i will be hitching a ride with somebody.

i hope more people come!!

I might email my friends the address to this thread.

Christian

Dan,,,,you got me down twice,,,but thats okay cause I'm bringing a cool BMW. Numbers won't change.....Prank if you get stuck,,,you can have Monty's seat......or maybe even in the BMW,,,nice Supercharged E30 318IS.....Cool Guy,,,Cool Car...

Neil.

I've put a post on the NSWSilvias forum , so we might get some Sil's and 180s along (Prank can drool over them).

I'll post numbers back here if there is any interest.

I'll be in for the cruise (me & my GF) .. meet you at maccas at 9.30am!

Could have some friends coming along as well .. not sure yet probably wont know there definates till saturday nite.

Is this ok??

Also this is my first cruise with skylines .. (im used to commo's).

Should be great!!

Have you heard anything bout the fires up that way though??

I heard they burnt out like 5 vineyards? not sure though

Everyone,

Make sure you fill up before Windsor as the nearest optimax/ultimate fuel station is Berkshire Park or North Richmond.

pdboom,

Me and Majanal will be coming in past your front door, do you want me to SMS you when we're close?

Ed

Guest Black180sx

Hi guys I just joined these forums since the silvia people are too few and too lazy to organise anything

been reading this thread and I am interested in tagging along (if you dont mind of course)

anyway, what the definate meeting spots and times??

is the final meeting spot windsor maccas at 9:30 or 10?

You can tag along, but you have to follow 5 mins after.

And wait around the corner from Windsor Maccas.

And park up the road at lunch.

And get out of the way if you see a "Skylines Photo" happening.

And fill up at a different petrol station.

(I should credit Silver Arrows for that idea)

Originally posted by Black180sx

Hi guys I just joined these forums since the silvia people are too few and too lazy to organise anything

been reading this thread and I am interested in tagging along (if you dont mind of course)

anyway, what the definate meeting spots and times??

is the final meeting spot windsor maccas at 9:30 or 10?

Don't listen to Duncan !! Best to be at Windsor at 9:30 just in case. Welcome to SAU and hope to see you on the cruise !!

I am also new to this board because as black 180 said the silvia forum is to lazy to orginize somthing!

I will most likely be attending in a silvia but if it is just going to be me in my car would you's mind if I tagged along on my motor bike save fuel more fun etc? (Yamaha R6)

I will be quiet happy to travel 5 mins infront of you's, park at the maccas at let YOU's park down the road and will be more than happy to let you fill up at the shit servo were they mix water in there fuel! :shake:

Originally posted by ThEdArKrAvEr

I will be quiet happy to travel 5 mins infront of you's, park at the maccas at let YOU's park down the road and will be more than happy to let you fill up at the shit servo were they mix water in there fuel!  :shake:

Yeah you can do that.....

But if we get the shits with ya we'll run you over :D

Just kidding, take the R6 along. I'm a bike nut, though I don't have one. And do a few wheelies or stoppies so we can get a few snaps.