SAU Community

4 Wheel Drive Cefiro!

hey guys i am having some TECHNICAL difficaulties in my financial dealings at the moment so i have to let this car go... i was going to turn it into the ULTIMATE street,drag car with provisions for drifting....

the car came to me 6 months ago as a STOCK clean cefiro and when i got it in the air on a hoist i realised that i had lucked out and scored one of the RAREST import cars to ever come into the country..

the car has a factory 32GTR rear end in it and full gtr front hub and controll arm assembly!!

i have recently put in.

1. BILSTEIN coilovers allround

2. r33 series 2 brakes all round with green stuff pads in the front and new rotors all round.(fronts are dba)

3. 33gtr rims all round in perfect condition with brand new federal 595 tyres (done about 1000ks)

4. brand new nardi deep corn KEICHI TSUCHIA model steering wheel.. (perforated leather with red stitch

also only driven with for about 1000ks)

5. brand new H.I.D headlight kit from autobarn

PRICE is $10,000 but i am open to all reasonable offers.

JUST PUT IN AN RB26 AND AWAY U GO!!

mobile number is 0432227592

will post up pics tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

OK.... the car has just run out of REGO, and is having engine problems.. i think its the head gasket!!!!

come and give me 4 grand and take it away!!! will let it go even cheaper than that if it is this week... i need the cash ppl...

hit me up

also willing to swap for parts + cash as i am in need of both atm :)

let me know what u have and ill let u know if i want or need it....

i need a set of BREMBOS front and rear....

and i need turbos... if there are any site sponsors out there selling garrets...

ill take 2 gt3076 external gate turbos for it.. or 2 2876's.... thats a cheap car for someone...

or alternatively an ecu and ascociated wiring gear for an r32gtr...

im pretty open atm..

throw me an offer :P