SAU Community

Car Alarm

Skyline3150

So what your saying is that ben will help SAU members out and give them a discount but SAU vic will not help ben out and send work his way at a non discounted rate?
Also i notice that no one is mentioning his price, so in the end you HAVE to join SAU vic to get his number to find out what his price is, im not a trusting person and all of this sounds like the ground work for a scam.

Oh now now... A scam? Please. We are protecting an arrangement that we have organised for CLUB MEMBERS.

Hell members are posting up themselves saying how good the value is. If you need more proof then well you'll never get it.

If i told you all the details... what will stop you going to him and saying "I'm a memeber"? When you really aren't? :(

If you think it's all some big conspiracy/scam/whatever then just go to any retail alarm installer and pay full price that way. They are all around the same give/take.

tufff thanks charles.. will join the club soon :rofl:

Lol np. Just to clear things up, I'm only giving you the info you wanted, not trying to con you into a little "scam" as someone suggested.

At the end of the day, it is up to you to take that advice or not :P

Also i notice that no one is mentioning his price, so in the end you HAVE to join SAU vic to get his number to find out what his price is, im not a trusting person and all of this sounds like the ground work for a scam.

I paid approx $250 from memory for a fully installed alarm on a 1996 Ford Falcon, I believe this may have included a battery backup add-on as well.

The car did not have an alarm, and I'm unsure what the price would be for a skyline.

EDIT: the membership price for SAU would offset the price to get an alarm at this price. Also note that I bought the plain alarm system, nothing fancy.

I paid approx $250 from memory for a fully installed alarm on a 1996 Ford Falcon, I believe this may have included a battery backup add-on as well.

The car did not have an alarm, and I'm unsure what the price would be for a skyline.

Now that wasn't so difficult? Thanks for that info.

• 2 weeks later...

What if we didn't go to this Ben guy (which i'm very sure he's good from the feedback)? What other alarm electricians are out there with good pricing and worksmanship? Surely in this broad topic you can't JUST advertise Ben...

Well then does he install the Mongoose alarm with 3 point immobilizer, alarm, supersonic sensor, battery back up siren? Or is there a better one he does?

(Quote from Stylyn audio: $599 installed)

Edited by TyresBro

Well then does he install the Mongoose alarm with 3 point immobilizer, alarm, supersonic sensor, battery back up siren? Or is there a better one he does?

(Quote from Stylyn audio: $599 installed)

which stylin, friend of a friend manages one.

which stylin, friend of a friend manages one.

"http://www.stylyn.com/

Stylyn- Focal, MB Quartz, RockFord Fosgate, Alpine, ALARMS etc

268 Dorset Rd, Boronia - (03) 9739 8866" (Local Wreckers And Workshops thread)

Just called the number and got a quick quote cause didn't know much about alarms lol. Said he was doing one on a Subaru Liberty at the time and could do one for me for $599 (doesn't sound too cheap for some reason heh).

• 1 year later...