SAU Community

Apple Peal Carwash Meet/cruise #5 13-5-10

MUZT3K

I think I'm out for this :3some: car went in to the workshop this morning.

Unless some kind of miracle happens..!

aww that sux man...havnt seen you at the meets in ages...what happend to your car?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww that sux man...havnt seen you at the meets in ages...what happend to your car?

Ah trying to get it ready to hit the track again on the 23rd but came across a leak so it's in getting checked out.

Just got a call to say it won't be ready until Monday/Tuesday so I'll definitely be out for this :D

I'll join the next one hopefully! Have fun and rug up, it's going to be cold!

Ah trying to get it ready to hit the track again on the 23rd but came across a leak so it's in getting checked out.

Just got a call to say it won't be ready until Monday/Tuesday so I'll definitely be out for this :)

I'll join the next one hopefully! Have fun and rug up, it's going to be cold!

oh well hope it doesnt cost you too much good luck man.

its tomoro guys..hope to see alot of you there! gotta still do the maps :D

hey James i see you got no stags coming along i guess ill come along, ive just finished installing a hypergear tr43 turbo so wouldnt mind taking her out.

Hey Hey! Unfortunately i''m missing this one even tho it is in my back yard! first one i'm gonna miss! gotta massive weekend ahead and a really big day at work tomoz! Hope u guys have a ball!

had a ball tonight guys, loved that amg the guy brought, that fkn thing hammerd! shame dandy mountains was wet...just slidding all over the place :P dam gtrs and there awd! and the amg with traction control lol

lol traction control is still a fail with power in the wet. either no power or sliding. shame it was wet we coulda had a mad night. fook me those evos where quick.