SAU Community

Sauvic Membership Query

Beeble

Hi guys,

Who can I PM/email about pending SAUVIC membership?

The website seems to be down (at least for me) and my emails to the membership@... address keep bouncing.

I submitted an online form and $$$ on 27th April, I just need to check it all went through!!

Just trying to get my membership number so i can get CAMS L2S sorted out :D

cheers,

Adam.

Thread link - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Me...ic-t288195.html

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to post in this thread, or send an email/PM to the Secretary.

In light of the increasing number of "urgent" requests, please keep the following in mind:

When applying for membership, remember all SAU VIC Committee Members and SAU Forum Admins are volunteers, we are not paid for our time, we have full time jobs and families to attend to. Processing your membership is a joint responsibility between the Secretary, Treasurer and SAU Admins, so we have a set process which must be adhered to, and would appreciate your patience in waiting for your membership pack or members-only access. Please allow up to 15 business days as stated on the membership form.

Please keep all 'urgent' requests to a minimum, I am always willing to help if possible, but please try to be organised and send your application in well in advance of an event. That would be considerate and appreciated, thankyou!

[email protected]

There was a brief period of issue with ALL Emails & the website this morning.

This issue is now resolved.

To answer the first post - I do not recall seeing an online application come through, however send an email through to: [email protected]

Dave will look into it and advise if you are concerned. However please appreciate it does take us 15 business days to process applications (as advised on the forums).

Thanks.

Thanks guys

Will resend the application.

My bank tells me the money went through .. will include reference number etc in the email.

Thanks guys

Will resend the application.

My bank tells me the money went through .. will include reference number etc in the email.

Just remember, you don't need to put your club membership number on your CAMS application, you just need to present you club membership and cams licence together at track days so just send in your CAMS application, that will take longer than your SAU membership to arrive anyway :D