SAU Community

Driver Taining Day Rac Driving Centre Kewdale

R DIRTY 3

**NOTE THIS IS FOR AN AFTERNOON SESSION**

Hey guys and gals,

We have booked another Driver Training day on the skidpan at the RAC Facility in Kewdale!!

Please make sure you read and understand all requirements before signing up to this event. Getting there on the day and saying you didn't realize the impairments and are not prepared (not having a helmet etc) will result in you being excluded and no refund will be given. So make sure you know what you need to have!!

The training is held in a controlled environment on a skidpan with an instructor. We have paid for two instructors so everyone gets more time training (otherwise a lot of time is lost while the instructor changes cars). I am unsure who the instructors will be at the moment, however i have done several of these days and recommend any of their instructors.

You will do a variety of motorkhana style challenges, which aim to teach things like handling of your vehicle, braking, driver seating position and several other techniques.

HELMETS ARE REQUIRED - RAC no longer have any so you must supply your own helmet.

When - Sunday June 27th (Afternoon)

Time - 12.15pm SHARP - 4.20pm. Driver briefing is at 12.30 so BE ON TIME!! (Missing Briefing means NO track time)

Cost - $75 for SAUWA Members. $85 for non SAUWA Members (If spaces available)

Where - RAC Driver Training Facility. Grogan Road Perth International Airport

Please note this is primarily member's only event. Places will go to members first and if there are any left, non-members can attend at full charge ($85)

There are only 16 spots available so please PM me if you wish to participate and I will send you my bank account details - as you will need to pay within 7 days to confirm your spot. (First in first served basis sorry). I will not be chasing people up for payments. If you have not paid within 7 days, your spot will be cancelled with out notice and given to someone else. When you send me your PM to confirm your spot, please give me your full name, contact phone number and what model car you will be driving (preferably colour and model) so a running list can be prepared for the day and it will also make it easier for us to work out the order on the day.

Your name will NOT be added to the attendees list unless you PM me, this means I won't be taking names down from people just posting their interest in this thread.

Driver/Vehicle requirements:

Current and Valid Drivers License

Long Sleeve top, long pants required

Helmet

Fully enclosed foot wear

Car to be registered with no safety defects

Seat belts both left and right hand side front

All loose items removed from inside the vehicle

Road legal tyres (no slicks)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. As i work during the day i will pretty much only respond to PM regarding this in the evenings so if you don't get an instant reply, don't panic.

Cheers

Brad

SAUWA Account Details

Daniel W Brady

BSB: 016359

Account# 571542655

Description: RAC MARCH " SAU Username"

1. Tab (Passive) - White R34 - PAID

2. Phil (Neuroglider) - White R34 -PAID

3. Greg (gdekwant) - White R32 GTS-4 -PAID

4. Shanay Parker (gdekwant2) - GMG R34 Gtt -PAID

5. Trevor (Greywolf) - White R33 - PAID

6. David (Davyboy) - White R33 - PAID

7. Keith (Keets) - GMG R32 GTR (i hope)

8. James (Heller44) - R32 -PAID

9. Mark (MarcoR34-GTT) - White R34 GTT -PAID

10. Lachlan (Hank Scorpio) Legum -PAID

11. Skyline'zor Jake Hiemans Whte R34-PAID

12. gersfan (Rohan) Blue R34-PAID

13. Blair (Itchigo_Blair) S15 Silvia -PAID

14. Rhyss M - PAID

15. Louis Hiscock - Grey R33 Four Door -PAID

16. Hooray - Ray Black R33 -PAID

Reserves

Landscribble

Edited by dan_the_man

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey brad i'll transfer the money as soon as possible, dont get paid til friday the 14th and i only have $100 and phil has nothing :(

Well considering this is an event that you and Phil requested, i will keep you on the list :O

Couldnt he just sign up to sauwa for the small fee that i recall it being and then be a cool kid?

Hes a highly paid engineer these days.

I will open it up next week perhaps depending on how Member numbers go.

well i have now had my skyline and 180sx on that, sooo should i bring along my turbo swift this time hahaha, naaa. will see if i can get the 32 up and running again with new tyres and lsd. will pm you brad later on

i will prob end up joining up last min, so i might come on the day and if there is a spot available i will take it,

also there is too many white cars going, lol need to darken it up a bit :D