SAU Community

Fs :fujitsubo Titanium Exhaust R34 Gtr

• 4 weeks later...
ive discovered that this exhaust has been moddified from original ! a secondary muffler has been removed ( for more note) and a custom de cat pipe has been added, all in titanium. it would be even lighter than original . heres a link to some more info :

http://www.fujitsubo.co.jp/prods/detail/000000000000001382/00000000000000003147/00000521

It was sold to me but it turns out half of it, is not titanium (midpipe), please check your PM and phone, Luke..

cheers

illmeisterL:

Its clear as day what has gone on here. It is your responsibility and yours alone to know what you are selling. Misrepresenting the items you have sold, and providing incorrect and misleading information in order to sell your gear is unacceptable and your attempts to avoid being held liable are baseless and won't be tolerated on this forum. You sold the described item, stating it was full titanium, lightweight and custom, yet delivered the buyer something very different.

I would suggest you be very careful before throwing around legal talk as you have via pm, including comments about how you have consulted a lawyer on this issue, because what you have done is illegal and fraudulent, and has been logged on the forum, so if you persist in being evasive and refuse to accept the mistake and refund the buyer, and this issue is taken further, ie legally, I guarantee its going to be you that will lose.

Please do the right thing, and arrange the requested refund with the buyer immediately.

If this is not completed by the end of the week to the buyers satisfaction you will be banned from SAU.