SAU Community

Just Cars Recommended Repairers

krzysiu

not ur car getting repaired right? ur friends gtr.

forgot to say that the car got fully detailed, wheel alignment and a free car wash kit (soap/polish/polishing cloth & sponge) which was pretty good of them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well everyone, i got the GTR back last arvo from Sheen Panels in south Melbourne, i spent about half an hour going over the repairs and paint job and i have to say the workmanship is perfect. all panels were aligned perfectly as i measured the gaps and the paint was matched exactly to factory. all parts fitted are brand new. can't even tell it's been repaired.

i'll give'em 10/10 for repairs and painting. i highly recomend them. that's coming from someone that is perdantic when it comes to my car. also had 8 people and my work mechanic (use to work as a panel beater) at work go over the repairs this morning and they all say they did a very good job and that i should be happy with it.

went past sheen yesterday and saw it there, it was getting moved and it caught my eye nice looking car ....another happy customer....

I was going to go with Just cars because Shannons wouldn't insure me at the time due to a licence loss 4Y10months earlier. I nearly signed up with JCI until I asked if it gets written off what happens, they said because it's an import they will pay out maximum 10K for the car! WTF! it's a 30k GTR you f**kers!

I ended up going with LSV and couldn't be happier. Choice of repairer, and salvage rights for the wreck at no charge! (if I ever need it) WOO HOO!!!!!!!

^Wtf sorry mate but you must have been misinformed

They give you an agreed value for a reason, If your car is insured for 28grand you get that minus the excess if its written off/stolen. Not 10g lol

whoops, sorry I forgot to add MAJOR bit of info to that post... @ times I called and both times I was told the same thing. If the car is insured fully comp and is an IMPORT and it gets STOLEN and NOT RECOVERED they will only pay out 10K. This was about 3 years ago now so maybe they changed policy again. I called also about 8 years about fully comp on my Mazda and the price back then for import was only 5K, that and the rediculous premium and excess they wanted me to pay for bad licence creds and I would have payed my car off in 2 years of having insurance with them lol.