SAU Community

Rolling R33 Gtr Shell With Vin And Cams Roll Cage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey mate,

What do interested buyers get with the money your asking?

In the pics there is no front bar, lip, bonnet, headlights etc.

Also is the rear boot with spoiler included?

What about interior? Not much left there besides dash pad.

Maybe state exectly what is included in the price to eliminate any confusion.

Also what wheels, brakes suspension will be included??

Cheers,

Jack

The rollcage, LSD and new diff gears alone are worth 12K. The shell is still registered and the chassis has never been damaged nor the car ever painted. The pics show what you get. I will leave the cusco control arms in and possibly throw in the Ohlins suspension.

I have a spare factory rear boot but no front lights or front bar (minor problem to solve).

Niceto have questions asked though.

Cheers

The rollcage, LSD and new diff gears alone are worth 12K. The shell is still registered and the chassis has never been damaged nor the car ever painted. The pics show what you get. I will leave the cusco control arms in and possibly throw in the Ohlins suspension.

I have a spare factory rear boot but no front lights or front bar (minor problem to solve).

Niceto have questions asked though.

Cheers

I'm assuming the te37's are not included, are there any brembos on the car? Can't tell from the pics.

How would some one go with registering this car in a different state with the weld in cage? And who built the cage if you don't mind me asking.

Apologies for the numerous questions, just thought it would help with the sale without unnecessary PM's.

Cheers,

Jack

I'm assuming the te37's are not included, are there any brembos on the car? Can't tell from the pics.

How would some one go with registering this car in a different state with the weld in cage? And who built the cage if you don't mind me asking.

Apologies for the numerous questions, just thought it would help with the sale without unnecessary PM's.

Cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack

I don't know the rules for other states but car is registered up here in QLD. Cage is CAMS approved built buy a guy who does all the porsche race cages. (not sure what his name is as he doesn't build them for the general public). Obviously wheels, etc not included.

Cheers

M

• 2 weeks later...
i dont know any thing bout the ohlins and the diffs

does the front diff come with sump

pm me what u want for them

Would love to split but just want to sell the shell as is now. Too complicated otherwise.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by rb31