SAU Community

Car Tint In Ringwood

zero-R33-

don't know anything about that mob but if i doubt but i recommend tint a car in ftg my car was done there and so too was my old ladys corolla and no complaints about their work..

Car Tint is meant to be like the Final Inspection of car tinting.

It would seem that it's the best place to go. I'd definitely head there if i needed some tinting done.

Car Tint is meant to be like the Final Inspection of car tinting.

It would seem that it's the best place to go. I'd definitely head there if i needed some tinting done.

Do you know how much they charge roughly?

I had my 200SX done by Rob Tait over 3 years ago, excellent work. He also has a special sunroof film (more metalised than the normal stuff) so the car doesn't turn into an oven.

He's a member of the Rex club, and a lot of the WRX guys have used him, he is a WRX club advertiser, and has a forum area http://www.wrx.com.au/forum/viewforum.php?f=37.

He had to do my rear window with 3 pieces of film, as with the slope and rear access he couldn't get one piece in there. I wouldn't have known if he hadn't told me, you can't see the join. He takes pride in his work, and has been doing it for a long time, and doing it properly.

There are some before and after shots of hsi work on my 200SX here - http://www.wrx.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=48263

I had my 200SX done by Rob Tait over 3 years ago, excellent work.

How much did he charge if you don't mind me asking. I'm definatly taking it to him within the next couple of weeks. After hearing so many bad stories about tinting places its good to finally hear some positive ones about a place.

How much did he charge if you don't mind me asking. I'm definatly taking it to him within the next couple of weeks. After hearing so many bad stories about tinting places its good to finally hear some positive ones about a place.

I can't remember, I'd have to dig through the car receipts. Plus it was over 3 years ago, so he's probably gone up a bit, and it was the discounted price for WRX Club members.

It definitely was more expensive that your tint Proffesor type joint, it was either $300 or $400 (I know, I know, pretty big margin of error there :D ), I think the base price at the time was around $350 for a rex club member, then I had the special sunroof film done as well.

Probably best just to phone him, or send him a PM on the Rex forums.

P.S. - He even gave me lift to and from the local train station as I dropped my car off before work.