SAU Community

Its Got To Go

gerry whtie

I,ve got to sell my NM35 after waiting months for it to come from Japan as I have to many cars and its not getting used. Its a 2002 250tRS with factory bodykit and Nismo shocks and springs. Hopefully it will be on e-bay in the next couple of days if I can get the bloody photos to upload so If anybody knows someone who,s looking for a nice cheap NM35 tell them please

cool story.

price would help, along with decent details including mileage.

photos can be uploaded to an image hosting site for free like photobucket or imageshack

and the discussion section isn't the place for sale threads

unfortunately the market is a little slow at the moment, but if it's cheap like you say then you should be ok

cool story.

price would help, along with decent details including mileage.

photos can be uploaded to an image hosting site for free like photobucket or imageshack

and the discussion section isn't the place for sale threads

unfortunately the market is a little slow at the moment, but if it's cheap like you say then you should be ok

Mike I realise the forum is not the place to sell cars hence the lack of price and detail but on the other hand if people are aware its for sale then they can go on e-bay and pursue it. I have seen similar threads recently with specific details as to where the car can be viewed and no objection was raised.I have gained much valueable information from the forum over the time I have subcribed to it and would not in any way use it for anything else that what it was intended for, hope this clears up any misunderstanding of my motives