SAU Community

Cross Rds, Casula To Robertsons Pie Shop, Maq Pass

princess01

Hi ya all,

It has been 6 months since the last pie run so i thought we should get back on the road once again. It will be same as the regular run that we do.

Meet at 10.00am at KFC carpark, Cross Roads, Casula.

Head off at 10.30am Sharp

Head down the Hume Hwy for a while then turn left as though we are headin to Woolongong.

Conitue along (dont veer into the gong just keep going straight)

Continue down the hwy until we reach a great big roundabout. Turn right at the round about and follow rd for a bit. Then turn right at the lights and follow it all the way up the mountain:)

Get to the mountain enjoy yummy yummy pies and check out each others cars:)

Distance: 115.8km Time: 1hr 19min (approx)

Travel: Fastest (with tolls)StartCrossroads Homemaker Centre

Continue along Hume Hwy, Glenfield36.5km8.

Veer left onto Picton Rd Exit, Wilton0.7km9.

Continue along Picton Rd, Wilton27.3km10.

Continue along Mt Ousley Rd, Cataract5.3km11.

Continue along Southern Fwy, Mt Ousley at University Of Wollongong18km12.

Continue along Princes Hwy, Yallah2.6km13.

At the roundabout - take the 2nd exit onto Illawarra Hwy, Albion Park Rail4.6km14.

At the roundabout - take the 2nd exit onto Illawarra Hwy, Tullimbar19.7km15.

Arrive at Illawarra Hwy, RobertsonSub Total 115.8km

1hr 19minEndIllawarra Hwy, Robertson, NSW 2577

I will keep a close eye on this and as we normally have quite a big turn out to this i will ask for a few drivers to nominate themselves as group leaders to ensure no one misses that turnoff that we seem to have problems with each time we head up there. I am hoping we get a great turn out and remember, All vechiles are welcome to come along just so long as they follow the ethics and rules that SAU promte at all times.

You have a whole 4 weeks to be planned and ready, make sure you take the time off work and put it on your calendars:):cool:

See you there

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill also be letting the local police know that we are heading down on a friendly cruise and i will be asking for a gold coin donation from all drivers and the passengers as a donation to the RSPCA.

We shouldnt have troubles in this case:)

I've told Rocklee about this experience, (now that he's moved up to NSW) + the great time everyone had late last yr.

More to come I'm sure...