SAU Community

Performance Shops In Brisbane

boostcaboose

Hey just moved up to Brisbane earlier this year from Melbs.

Just got into the jap cars too, had an SS 5 litre but got stolen and now have a black GTSt R33.

Wanting to know a good performance shop to do some mods.??

Probably looking at installing some gauges, turbo timer and boost controller.

Cheers.

I'm South , Southwest.

I saw on the net 'option 1 garage' and '4wd worlds turbo centre' or something like that.

eastcoast customs looks pretty good man i'll check em out.

cheers

Dan @ Elite Racing Developments (Yatala) does great work and so does Mick @ Signature Performance (Ipswich).

www.ERD.com.au

www.signatureperformance.com.au

Mick is actually down at Superlap with his 33 track car till next week.

Dan @ Elite Racing Developments (Yatala) does great work and so does Mick @ Signature Performance (Ipswich).

www.ERD.com.au

+1 for Dan @ ERD

He also give good discounts for SAUQLD club members - often the discount is worth more than the club's annual membership. goodluck!

Hey mate,

I personally take my gtr to murcury motorsport on new market road. Found they are really helpful and have a fair bit of experience with hipo cars. Trent owns a 34 gtr that was putting out 935hp at all 4s and the crew has a number of fast cars as well. Paul (twoogle, owned the silver 32 gtr doing like 8s or something) personally recommended them to me over all the other shops.

Hope this helps Matt D

Email: [email protected]

Mobile Number: 0402421437

Other: 0733523363

I'm at Forest Lake but dont mind driving for a decent shop without getting ripped off.

shes already costing me abit lol.

5% window tint = pull me over lol.

I have a turbosmart boost controller, just one of those ones that sits in the engine bay and winds up and down.

I wanna get a digital BC for inside the car and probly do the BOV and wastegate.

I'm at Forest Lake but dont mind driving for a decent shop without getting ripped off.

I have a turbosmart boost controller, just one of those ones that sits in the engine bay and winds up and down.

I wanna get a digital BC for inside the car and probly do the BOV and wastegate.

Hey mate, Yeah well Trent and Tessa at Murcury I have found to be awesome. Its probably a 30 to 40 min drive to them from yours down the inner city bypass. If you needed help getting there, let me know and i'm sure we could find a way to get it there. I know how ennoying it is to try and get there otherwise lol

My gtr was picked up today by a tow truck which Trent organised for me and is getting an ecm fitted up and tuned by them plus a few other goodies.

If you wanna know more, just message me mate

Hope you find a shop that your happy with

cheers matt

having major upgrades on my car starting tomorrow with Trent at Mercury. great guy, good service.

also have had my R35 in with Dan from ERD. great guy. would trust him with the car but he is a little too far away for me (inner north)

what are you doing with your wastegate?