SAU Community

Stagea Climate Control Not Working

hectic180

Greeting fellow Stageaman's

I have a s2 stag, with the nasty xanavi touch screen. Heres the thing, all was working great, a coil pack melted and car didnt run. Had that fixed now the climate control dose not work at all. Dosn't even come up on the screen. The screen works great. Checked all fuses, all fine. I removed the unit and found there was not power at all on the grey plug, whick is for the climate control.

Any ideas at all ??

Cheers

Justin

Ok, so i have had the car hooked up to computer and no fault codes recorded for Air con unit.

So the climate control unit connects to what? There must be another unit/computer somewhere that controls the fan and all the stepping motors for the vents.

Where can i get hold of the Air con diagram ?

Anyone with the Xanavi unit in sydney willing to meet up and try my unit in there car or visversa?

Anyone ?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get in contact with the repairer ?

I'd say it's pretty unlikely it just decided to die then.

My guess would be you have a bad or no connection on one of those cables above the rear of the tappet cover. There are also some sensors in the engine bay for aircon.

I just changed the exhaust cover seal the other week on my s2 stagea. It's probably not that hard to miss reconnecting something if your mechanic isn't paying attention or isn't very bright.

Your best bet might be to take it to a good auto electrician.

If you find a spare aircon controller, im after some light bulbs, nissan want $13+ each.