SAU Community

Great Ocean Road Cruise

GTR 94

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to have u on board Noods, hope we have a great turn out for this event.

Dear TeeZnU, just wondering how correct your information is, as i have spoken to my friend whom is part of MCCR and i have also snooped into their site and looked but have not found any information regarding the 28th of Feb. I was just wondering how u are certain they are cruising....Never mind though, i dont feel there will be a problem even if they are cruisin on the same day.

To the rest of the members, please help us organise by letting us know who's coming. We have just under a month, and the more people there are, the better the cruise will be.

P.S. Please dont hesitate if u dont have a Skyline...I feel it would be a better day with more admirable cars than no cars at all.

NAh, anyone really can join... but remember... if friends act like an idiot, they, and the person who brought them along will be asked to leave.

But in saying that, we've never had to do that once. So come a cruisin i say :P

more the merrier

ECR-33

HeyMatey.. :cheers: i copied and Pasted it from their website onto here.. im pretty sure that my information is correct..

I was only letting ppl know that they MIGHT have been going on the same day...

There are alot of ppl that dont like MCCR.. for obvious reasons... and i was only forwarding the information

Cheers

:worship:

:Oops:*puppy dog eyes* sorrrrrry R31Nismoid.. hehe

Look at what the pres of mccr has done now... thats why i informed you guys about "late Feb" LOL :D

Anyway..enough about that...

does it look like its going to be the Official Launch of SAU-Vic?? :Party:

*cough* TeeZnU, we don't need shitfights on the forums, what happened between you and mark n amber and the whole bunch of yas is between you and MCCR, it dosen't concern us. Please keep it to that forum, and don't bring it here.

Thank you for alerting us of the MCCR cruise, but there is no need to call people names. Don't stoop to MCCR's standards, if you came here coz it was better, then help keep it that way.

Can we start a new thread clearly stating the date, time, place, etc. of the meet-up. Or at least delete all the chat about MCCR and any other useless posts.

ok there is no beef in this forum all i want is to see is 20+ cars crusin the GOR on FEB 28th.

Yes as soon as the meeting points and times have been discussed we will post a new forum.

as far as the date is concerned, as long as weather is fine the cruise will be on the 28th of FEBUARY

Guest RedLineGTR

you never know you might see 20 cars but not always the more cars the better hence the fact of police etc. But you would need to give people specifics to all the info for the cruise and for people that are keen to get ready for it to make it a good/big one.