SAU Community

Clear Lights :p

dAVE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually you should get the skyline panel look as light as ur clear lights because they look whiter than the rest of the clear plastic originally on the car

and that nark comment was a joke, it was aimed at nark more than you :)

wow check out that ferrari! hook us up with one of those. Id sell my body for that car

im still yet to go for a ride in it... but have been promised!! (about 6 months ago...)

took a piccy of the engine bay... rest of the photos are a bit crap cos lighting is pretty average down in the basement.

Also, the beemer has the nicest paint job. I think its a factory harlequin but it goes from gun metal through to a blue/purple colour depending on the angle.

Oh and btw, was posting this to guage some interest. Currently parts are being tooled for r32/r33 clears. Should be all ready in about a month. Will be cheaper than japanese equivletns, better looking and better quality :)

one of my mates managed to do a very similar looking job with a very fine sandpaper and some emprty jars which he cut up with a laser thingy... after we smacked him upside the ehad a few times he took em off.

I dunno, lack of stoveplates on a skyline is like neutering a pedigree husky. But then again when there's so many skylines around so anything that makes yous tand out is ok.

im still yet to go for a ride in it... but have been promised!! (about 6 months ago...)

took a piccy of the engine bay... rest of the photos are a bit crap cos lighting is pretty average down in the basement.

Also, the beemer has the nicest paint job. I think its a factory harlequin but it goes from gun metal through to a blue/purple colour depending on the angle.

which appartments do you live at in melbourne?

inasnt - I dont live there, i work there and park my cars there as i have no off street parking. Its the Aurara aparments opposite Wesley.

Few weeks ago someone broke in and smashed everyones windows, flogged all their shit and flogged an AMG too. There are about 20 cameras in there and the security accidently managed to erase all of them.. fkn n00bs.

Sounds like an inside job. 20 cameras and not 1 pic of the c*nts???

well i lie.. theres about 6 cameras over 40 cars down there... no way to get in our out without a camera..

there are also cameras in the non secure area and the front gates etc... so all up about 15.

whats worse is that they wont pay... their insurance doesn't cover it and they seem to think screwing up the tapes isn't their fault. And proton wants $900 for a rear quarter window!

Guest RedLineGTR

hhhhm dosent look to bad have u got a shot at night with your stock red lights to show the difference hence the fact that not every camera is the same..they look like a more orange..

yeh rob they r a bit oragne.. the red globe i tried looked way better, but havent found 4 yet :)

By the looks of it one of my number plate lights are out.

And regarding defect, i was pulled over on sunday night and they didnt mention them. Then again, they checked out under my hood too and didnt seem to care too much about that either.