SAU Community

Gtr Stolen And Stripped

BIT SUS

True, and were probly all washed off due to the rain, dont know what day it was found but been raining a fair bit lately..

I'd go and post it on calaisturbo aswell, a few if not most of those guys live out that way, might know of something....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check private carsales thread sum dudes got 18x10 gram lights forsale nth east of adel...

was just informed that a guy i know had his white 400kw R33 GTR stolen and stripped and it was found in gawler.

please keep your eyes out in the for sale threads for:

Brembo brakes

Bride seats

2.9L motor

Kakimoto exhaust

Gramlight wheels

etc

I will post up more infor as i find out

any info, call the police or PM me.

thats sad to hear, my mate has a 32 GTR and got his rims stolen, was sitting on bricks the next day. week later they tried to break in the key holes were damaged. mind you this is at mawson lakes. Another mate had his clear indicators stolen off his 33 as well and its all from the same carpark! cafe primo car park in mawsons

thats sad to hear, my mate has a 32 GTR and got his rims stolen, was sitting on bricks the next day. week later they tried to break in the key holes were damaged. mind you this is at mawson lakes. Another mate had his clear indicators stolen off his 33 as well and its all from the same carpark! cafe primo car park in mawsons

+1 for f**k leaving your shit in the ghetto!

funny thing is the commys get left alone... witch is what they alldrive lol

Yeah, but you know these people, their that stupid their trying to fit the skyline parts on their holdens... fully siiiiiik like...

Yeah, but you know these people, their that stupid their trying to fit the skyline parts on their holdens... fully siiiiiik like...

Probably wanting the 25/30 conversion to their hektic VL. :D

Probably wanting the 25/30 conversion to their hektic VL. :D

But, instead sell the parts because they dont know what to do after they've 'aquired' the parts..

"ahhh whats a wrench"... :D

was just informed that a guy i know had his white 400kw R33 GTR stolen and stripped and it was found in gawler.

please keep your eyes out in the for sale threads for:

Brembo brakes

Bride seats

2.9L motor

Kakimoto exhaust

Gramlight wheels

etc

I will post up more infor as i find out

any info, call the police or PM me.

did you find who did it mate. its f**king crap how people can do that to someones pride and joy

Dave be careful of what you say, as I live in Gawler. So keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm fairly sure I know the workshop that was mentioned. I some what know the guy whose dad's owns it. NO I'M NOT FRIENDS WITH HIM.

Will see what I can find out.

Dave be careful of what you say, as I live in Gawler. So keep your opinions to yourself.

relax. read petes post not far after mine, sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek doesnt come across too well on the internet.

Edited by scandyflick

This is very upsetting. It is a shame that we cant have anything nice anymore with out people respecting it. I also live in Gawler, but all suburbs have their scum and "heroes" unfotunately!

This is very upsetting. It is a shame that we cant have anything nice anymore with out people respecting it. I also live in Gawler, but all suburbs have their scum and "heroes" unfotunately!

commiserations :)

Penny -> :D <- SLED