SAU Community

Andy From St Clair, G'day!

andyvr4

Hey all i just picked a r32 this one - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sy...ec-t325584.html

Im from out west Sydney at St Clair.

My previous ride was a aspec e39a vr4 galant, it had some basic bolt on mods similar to the r32.

Ive always been a fan of the skylines and decided why not grab one.

Well it runs well but got to sort out the lifters, they are very noisy, ive tryed a couple oils and lifter treatment and still ticking away.

I also had a mishap and destroyed the boot as the keys got locked in the car :( , anyone got one for under a $100?

Anyways i do most work on the cars myself and will be probably be a regular on the forums as i need help and get info down the track.

Cheers Andy :(

Hey bro nice ride =) looks clean... you chose the best model of the skyline the 32

laughed when i read what happened to your boot because the exact same thing happened to mine hahah...

ps... I think it would look much better with a GTS wing or none at all =p

Thanks mate, i got a gts-4 boot lid yesterday, ill probably take the wing of, or repaint the gtr wing black and chuck it on, i didnt want the car looking this ricey:) black bonnet, boot etc

Hey bro nice ride =) looks clean... you chose the best model of the skyline the 32

laughed when i read what happened to your boot because the exact same thing happened to mine hahah...

ps... I think it would look much better with a GTS wing or none at all =p

hey mate, welcome!

the guy you bought the car off (dane) is a mate of mine! top bloke that one!!

I also work out at St Clair Shopping Centre one day a week.... Ill wave if I see you around!

Hi Andac & Welcome :D

Now all you need to do, is click the link below and get tickets for the R32 21st Anniv :(

Yeh mate thats sounds fun, and a good chance to see some other rides and meet other members :D

Ill make payment soon.

hey mate, welcome!

the guy you bought the car off (dane) is a mate of mine! top bloke that one!!

I also work out at St Clair Shopping Centre one day a week.... Ill wave if I see you around!

Yeh Dane was helpful, after the sale aswell, good bloke.

Ill def say hi back:)

Well got the rear quarter window done today and the rear boot lid, my r32 looks abit softer with the gts-4 wing, i liked the gtr wing so in my spare time ill get on top of it.