SAU Community

Blaq.boi's Stag Is Finally Here... Already Has Some V.i.p Stuff On It!

bLaQ.bOi

hey guys

im going to make this thread a thread about my ride and everything i do to it!

so at 12:43 friday i got a call from my guy.. asking me where i was... at work i replied...

"IVE GOT THE CAR ON MY TRUCK IM TAKING IT TO YOUR HOUSE NOW!"

the next 4 hours were the LONGEST hours ever!... the car landed in melb on tuesday... but its here now!!!

heres what i saw when i FIRST layed eyes on it!!!

34588_447589977929_607532929_6143480_4303882_n.jpg

came with a "NISMO" booklet? must just be a random book...

34588_447589987929_607532929_6143482_1671764_n.jpg

Found out what coilovers i have ;):D:D:D:D

34588_447589997929_607532929_6143484_3234055_n.jpg

Rest of the log book etc...

34588_447589992929_607532929_6143483_4518535_n.jpg

also found this, a photo of the ppl who previously owned it. im assuming its the dudes wife n kid hehe i reckon they did it on purpose... love thier style

34588_447589982929_607532929_6143481_6293927_n.jpg

So far the things ive found

Mini di.....AH f**k it...

JUST WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

CLICKITY CLICK CLICK

NEEDS A WASH STILL HAS DIRT IN IT FROM THE BOAT RIDE HERE HAHA

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

my cover is off as it does not fit with the plenum spacer fitted.

I think it is better with the cover off as that plenum gets sooo hot that I figure any extra air you can get to it to keep it cool is good.

Looks nice...

Cheers

Andy

Oh sweet thanks for the info on the optioned parts.

dimi, the wheels are of a v35. i didnt like them at first but they do suit it sooo well for stock looking rims!... i reckon they need to come out about 10-15mm more! and it should sit awesome...

atm the coilovers are set all the way to raised! so ive got about 20mm to drop them. it should sit reallllly good when i drop it, but ill drop it after compliance!

the car sits stupidly low, in terms of everything underneath isnt far from the ground! so i was originally planning on putting 19's on the car but looks like il have to go bigger just to keep the car sitting higher! maybe even 21inch! ( lol id never thought id say i want 21's on my car ever!)

Jetwreck- No i havent, where would the ecu be? im full noob with stageas.

Jetwreck- No i havent, where would the ecu be? im full noob with stageas.

The ECU is located under the dash on the passengers side of the car....just pull the black under-tray off and stick you header under there if you see something that looks like the picture below with the Nismo sticker on it....let me know so I can come and replace it with a standard one for you! :down:

post-37023-1279496991_thumb.png

34750_448559227929_607532929_6169717_3341457_n.jpg

Ready for compliance!!!

34750_448559232929_607532929_6169718_6159869_n.jpg

its clean finally, although i still havent polished and waxed it!

34750_448559237929_607532929_6169719_67155_n.jpg

34750_448559242929_607532929_6169720_5269914_n.jpg

there ya go dimi :down:

i spent all morning cleaning underneath the car... it almost looks brand new lol. i wish i took photos. maybe when were at compliance if they put it on the hoist. cbfed jacking it up!

cant wait to get it back from compliance and actually drive it! oh and adjust the coilovers to all the way low lol!!!

Jet im going to run outside now and have a look at the computer

OMG OMG OMG OMG

DONT have a nismo ecu :down: hahahah

probably did have one....the owner in Japan more than likely put the standard ECU and sold yours....probably the one I bought of IM recently!

lol......only kidding!

Nice car btw!

Wait till you drive it! It's quicker than a cruiser and quite surprising so the bug will bite. Let me know when you're manufacturing a dump pipe as I would like to buy one.

my cover is off as it does not fit with the plenum spacer fitted.

I think it is better with the cover off as that plenum gets sooo hot that I figure any extra air you can get to it to keep it cool is good.

Looks nice...

Cheers

Andy

My cover is off as well... except mine is off by choice (or lazyness) as the PM35 bonnet is quite a bit higher in the middle than the normal early model bonnet (should've gone with a 35mm runner spacer perhaps? :D).

+1 to the rest (see, I told you - lazy)

Love the remote start/stop btw :D

Edited by iamhe77

rich, i have a bug, but its a v.i.p bug. im going to be turning the car in to as best i can, a very good example of a v.i.p car. i will keep you in the loop about the dump pipes. what size? 2.5? 3?

ill be going a bit of a different way around it than usual. the only bolts that will be on the exhaust will be where it bolts to the turbo...

ill pm you :D

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

Looks super clean!

rich, i have a bug, but its a v.i.p bug. im going to be turning the car in to as best i can, a very good example of a v.i.p car. i will keep you in the loop about the dump pipes. what size? 2.5? 3?

ill be going a bit of a different way around it than usual. the only bolts that will be on the exhaust will be where it bolts to the turbo...

ill pm you :D

Let me know if you can make me a dump pimp also. I am looking to get my exhaust done. :D

the only bolts that will be on the exhaust will be where it bolts to the turbo...

I recon you might change your mind about the bolts once you try to remove the Dump pipe...... LOL

I recon you might change your mind about the bolts once you try to remove the Dump pipe...... LOL

Possibly referring to a V-band clamp arrangement for flange jointing; quick, neat, no leaks, and good for fine tuning fitment of pipework.