SAU Community

The Car Always Going To A Side When Hands Not On The Wheel?

ryan_perth

hell yeah. With the castor and camber work done to the front, when the CV's were put in the alignment was knocked for 6, hence me not wanting to drive it afterwards until you guys had weaved your magic. See you again in a couple of weeks :)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have a previous wheel alignment print out??

If you do, get it in your hand and give me a call as there is some info on it im curious about.

(WA Suspensions 9444 0500)

Also, castor rod bushes...have they been changed or are they still standard hydraulic ones?

Camber of the road can and will affect it aswell. No one will ever make the car drive dead straight as our roads are cambered....but it can be made 'better'.

What tyres are on the car? is it a known 'decent' brand? (Bridgestone, dunlop, sumitomo, etc etc) or a cheap china brand like LingLong, Wanli, Triangle?

Just becuase there is no damage to the body does not mean the car has not gone over a kerb at a fair speed. Just for shits and giggles, measure the wheel base left and right (centre of rim to centre of rim)....whats th difference in measurement? 5-10mm can make a differnce.

Oh, dont u get me started on linglong!