SAU Community

Meet Up

kLR-s15

you guys gotta be kiddin at 9-ish, now thats a bit tOOoo eaRLy, don't you think

i say we meet at 9:30 ish, then head off towards T-Wharf since all the yanks have never really seen skylines before hahah they spent about 30 mins just checkin out my car last night hahahahaha

anyways, just a thought :)

Jus

one other thing,

i will be bringin a notepad and a pen, those who seriously wanna become part of this car club, i will get all your details etc so that we can contact you blah blah blah

then we get a website happenin and the forum/discussion will most likely move to the new site :)

we will be soon voting people into positions for the club. we need a president, vice, secutary, tres, event coordinator. etc etc. this will be a legit club, anyone can go for these positions but they must be serious about this club and show up. as i am. This will come to a vote which we will hold a meeting the weekend after valantines day. we need all the serious member to attend this meeting for we need these positions filled. if anyone wants to contact me my number is 0409204820. will see you guys tomorrow night round 9:30-10

nice reply (chuckles). Keep me posted on the new club, looks like things are going forward very quickly. Maybe we can organise a group trip to Japan later in the year for those who are interested.

Will post photos of the trip.

Cheers all,

Ken