SAU Community

Skidpan Day Sutton Road August 7th

PervertedPanda

Hello everyone, I'm organising a privte skidpan day on august 7th and I am struggling for numbers currently. Anyone is welcome with any sort of vehicle and there will be plenty of time on the pan. The event starts at 12pm and goes until 5pm. If anyone is interested pm me and I'll hold you a spot.

Cheers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

randon i am send me a contact number for you and ill organise it with you :D Same thing with you Trozzle, that would be much appreciated

hmm...well $200 is steepish, though I'm definitely keen depending on what it could come down to...what would you anticipate it costing? also, PM sent

yeah 200 is very steep.

spots go for around $145 or so last time i went... Also on their site they say there's spots avail on 7aug pm???

What's the go? Did you book it?

But yeah dude I'm keen as long as ya can get enough cars.

MELLY and ZANE come for a drift! we need cars!

Fair enough, the missus stays at home then :) Oh, Damien, sorry I missed you call. tried calling you back, but it didn't ring at all. Will call you tomorrow (if I remember, otherwise just PM me on here, I check SAU every few minutes at work)

In regards to passengers as randon said technically no but dereck the fifth gear trainer is a really relaxed guy and if the sutton officials aernt there i dont c it being an issue although you would probably benefit from his freakish talent more :P Thats no worries i did get two calls from a blocked number which i take it was you, i just tried calling you again with no answer so just call me when your free. Finally its now $150 a spot