SAU Community

M35 Fun Times In Japan?

japmatic

Hey all,

About to go to Japan for 3 weeks on the 31st of August.

I am wanting to buy some parts for the M35 but can not decide what I should buy or even look at!

I am wanting to go to Freeway Dolphins shop in Tokyo but unsure of where else I should go.

Any ideas?

Cameron

Oh, if I wanted to buy some larger items (for example : freeway dolphin f+r stabilisers) how would I go bringing them back with me? Or can I ship them some how?

Oh, if I wanted to buy some larger items (for example : freeway dolphin f+r stabilisers) how would I go bringing them back with me? Or can I ship them some how?

Might be worth talking to Aaron at Import Monster, perhaps you can drop the new rims to their japanese warehouse and get them to freight them with their frequent shipments.

Would probably work out cheaper than just freighting them yourself.

Nismo ECU if you can find one....you will be happy :(

you could also try going here http://www.upgarage.com/shop/upgarage.html

Thanks mate, will keep an eye out for an Up Garage!

How much do you think a nismo ECU would set me back? I still have not decided what to do with ECU stuff.

Might be worth talking to Aaron at Import Monster, perhaps you can drop the new rims to their japanese warehouse and get them to freight them with their frequent shipments.

Would probably work out cheaper than just freighting them yourself.

Thanks mate, sounds like a good idea! Who said anything about rims though? :(

I think this will be an expensive trip...

Sorry :( I scanned your message quickly and thought you said "some larger rims" lol

Hey all,

About to go to Japan for 3 weeks on the 31st of August.

I am wanting to buy some parts for the M35 but can not decide what I should buy or even look at!

I am wanting to go to Freeway Dolphins shop in Tokyo but unsure of where else I should go.

Any ideas?

Cameron

Ox Motor sports have lots of M35 stuff especially tower & strut bars (front & rear) not sure where they are located but worth checking out.

http://www.oxmotorsports.co.jp/

Mines will have plenty of go fast bits especially that ECU for the VQ25DET . . :blink: If you rocked up with Cash I am sure they will give you one. . just ask for a 98 RON tuned one. .

Mine's Co., Ltd

5-7-25 Hayashi, Yokosuka City, Kanagawa 238-0315

TEL 046-857-3313 FAX 046-857-2708

Sorry ;) I scanned your message quickly and thought you said "some larger rims" lol

haha all good buddy, I have done that a million times.. you have got me thinking about it though, would be so easy to just walk into a shop and fall in love with a set of 19x9 Work Meister S1 <3

Ox Motor sports have lots of M35 stuff especially tower & strut bars (front & rear) not sure where they are located but worth checking out.

http://www.oxmotorsports.co.jp/

Mines will have plenty of go fast bits especially that ECU for the VQ25DET . . :D If you rocked up with Cash I am sure they will give you one. . just ask for a 98 RON tuned one. .

Mine's Co., Ltd

5-7-25 Hayashi, Yokosuka City, Kanagawa 238-0315

TEL 046-857-3313 FAX 046-857-2708

Now, Mines ECU is a different story, I might go have a looksy! Seems they are on the outskirts of Tokyo so I hope to go there.

It seems OXMS however are going to be too far to travel to. Thats the corporate office and factory it seems though so they may send stuff out to shops.

Cheers mate

Thank you VERY much for that! I will enjoy Jp I think <3

It would be very very nice if you could find out if they all deliver to OZ and prices etc. . . I friendly contact will help. .

Hey guys, just been doing some reading on the Mine's website, so pretty much all I need to do is bring my standard ECU with me and they will give me a Mine's VXRom? All I need to do is ask them to tune it to 98 Ron?

:D

It would be very very nice if you could find out if they all deliver to OZ and prices etc. . . I friendly contact will help. .

I agree mate, I am really starting to get excited!

Hey guys, just been doing some reading on the Mine's website, so pretty much all I need to do is bring my standard ECU with me and they will give me a Mine's VXRom? All I need to do is ask them to tune it to 98 Ron?

:D

That and a list of your mods. . I have tried to contact them 14 times. . with no response. . Hopefully they can tune to 98 RON, as said previously. . .a contact will be great. . there is plenty of people that will invest in one me thinks

That and a list of your mods. . I have tried to contact them 14 times. . with no response. . Hopefully they can tune to 98 RON, as said previously. . .a contact will be great. . there is plenty of people that will invest in one me thinks

Ill have to pop a fee on top hahaha

jk

haha all good buddy, I have done that a million times.. you have got me thinking about it though, would be so easy to just walk into a shop and fall in love with a set of 19x9 Work Meister S1 <3

Now, Mines ECU is a different story, I might go have a looksy! Seems they are on the outskirts of Tokyo so I hope to go there.

It seems OXMS however are going to be too far to travel to. Thats the corporate office and factory it seems though so they may send stuff out to shops.

Cheers mate

THANK YOU ASWELL.. now i know what im going to custom fab at work lol

• 2 weeks later...
If you can buy a mines or nismo ecu I will be up for that.

Hey guys,

Just an update, no longer getting the Mines ECU this time around. I decided that since I have more mods to come it would be a waste doing it now and then having to get it retuned later on as well.

I have instead invested in a Blitz FMIC kit for the M35, a Blitz panel filter and a plenum spacer kit through Andy on here.

I am now trying to locate the axis+arx? powerduct to finish off my current intake mods. Would anyone possibly know where I could source one or what the part number is?

Cheers

Cameron

Hey guys,

Just an update, no longer getting the Mines ECU this time around. I decided that since I have more mods to come it would be a waste doing it now and then having to get it retuned later on as well.

I have instead invested in a Blitz FMIC kit for the M35, a Blitz panel filter and a plenum spacer kit through Andy on here.

I am now trying to locate the axis+arx? powerduct to finish off my current intake mods. Would anyone possibly know where I could source one or what the part number is?

Cheers

Cameron

Cam it's the same as the V35....called a Powerduct.....order it straight through Nissan....$174 though.