SAU Community

Matte Black 34

RusH_

hey man, great work you are doing there.

I hopefully pick up my r33 tomorrow and will be doing carbon wrapping to a few of the parts like you have.

Quick question, what brand carbon wrap is it? I have some ebay type at home and have helped my mate with some 3m stuff and would like to know how your stuff is

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man, great work you are doing there.

I hopefully pick up my r33 tomorrow and will be doing carbon wrapping to a few of the parts like you have.

Quick question, what brand carbon wrap is it? I have some ebay type at home and have helped my mate with some 3m stuff and would like to know how your stuff is

Thanks bud,

3M all the way for the carbon vinyl.

buy it through Charles89 on here, or import it yourself, not sold in australia through dealers, so a select few workshops and individuals (such as charles) have it and can sell you some.

that looks awesome man!

thanks!

If you can get one, don’t know if you can or not but see if you can find a weather shield for the little back quart window will make it look heaps smother. imo

I don't believe there is such a thing bud, and to be honest i can't see it serving a purpose since the window doesnt open.

Im thinking ill wrap the weather shields in the cf vinyl.

Cheers Bizkit, took the spoiler off long ago :laugh:

Finally some pics of the hight mount stop light fitted by Chris Rogers of Audio Express, turned out beautifully

obviously only on when braking.

post-40562-1286231908_thumb.jpg post-40562-1286231921_thumb.jpg

post-40562-1286231959_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
awesome work bud :)

thank you!

now paint those rims fluoro pink or green and slam it!

You know i considered doing this, but decided to play it safe, i may however do it at some point, maybe get a set of 18" drift teks and paint them fluoro something

Looks sooooooo much better with GTR rims :verymad:

I think so too ^_^