SAU Community

From Mild To Wild

well guys i spoke to Paul last night what a f**kin legend he is straight up,no bullshit top bloke the bloke really know what hes talkin about i asked heaps of question i got twice as many answers back. told him what i wanted .he will guarantee the results and he maybe even more than what im hoping for.what more can i ask for.im so excited i cant wait he told me everything that needs to be done in detail and he explained it all in English to me not in mechanic talk the guy keeps it real doesnt tell you what you wana hear tells what your going to get. doesnt try to sell it to you tells you straight i have had enough of mechanics and tuners promising you the world and giving you f all. im goin up this weekend to finalise and get the ball rolling.Paul hasnt built me a engine yet but i highly recommend this bloke will not blow you off he offers no bullshit just results i wouldnt bother goin anywhere else i have spoken to many workshops this week about what i want i got a lot of ummmms and arrrs but Paul was the only mechanic that gave me confident answers and no empty promises

BRING ON THE STROKER

i have a similar setup to you (running -10s but with an rb26/30) & im very happy with it so i think that you're using the right combo!

paul didnt build my engine BUT what i can say is that he has helped me a lot with diagnosis & advice & still continues to do this. from what i have seen on the forum, i can vouch for his workmanship.

here are some pics of pauls work - fyi:

post-8728-1281053712_thumb.jpg

post-8728-1281053738_thumb.jpg

post-8728-1281053761_thumb.jpg

post-8728-1281053780_thumb.jpg

post-8728-1281053803_thumb.jpg

yep, paul wont shut up! he calls me constantly to let me know how its all going...

we have had personal chats, chats about shit, chats about the engine, whats i should do when i first get the engine, called me everyday since it left his workshop to see if i have it yet.

im planning a visit to paul to meet him in person and deliver him some grog and a letter to thank him for all his effort and work..

he is a true champion and does more than expected..

you dont find many people like paul anymore.. most people/companies just want your cash.

even thou im in adelaide he will be my no1 workshop for anything i need.

yep, paul wont shut up! he calls me constantly to let me know how its all going...

we have had personal chats, chats about shit, chats about the engine, whats i should do when i first get the engine, called me everyday since it left his workshop to see if i have it yet.

im planning a visit to paul to meet him in person and deliver him some grog and a letter to thank him for all his effort and work..

he is a true champion and does more than expected..

you dont find many people like paul anymore.. most people/companies just want your cash.

even thou im in adelaide he will be my no1 workshop for anything i need.

and i thought paul was giving me special treatment haha

well guys i spoke to Paul last night what a f**kin legend he is straight up,no bullshit top bloke the bloke really know what hes talkin about i asked heaps of question i got twice as many answers back. told him what i wanted .he will guarantee the results and he maybe even more than what im hoping for.what more can i ask for.im so excited i cant wait he told me everything that needs to be done in detail and he explained it all in English to me not in mechanic talk the guy keeps it real doesnt tell you what you wana hear tells what your going to get. doesnt try to sell it to you tells you straight i have had enough of mechanics and tuners promising you the world and giving you f all. im goin up this weekend to finalise and get the ball rolling.Paul hasnt built me a engine yet but i highly recommend this bloke will not blow you off he offers no bullshit just results i wouldnt bother goin anywhere else i have spoken to many workshops this week about what i want i got a lot of ummmms and arrrs but Paul was the only mechanic that gave me confident answers and no empty promises

BRING ON THE STROKER

Take a breath champ

Well, after plenty of very interesting information and feedback was thrown my way via pm's, it looks like Godzilla Motorsport will get the nod for my engine build.

Let the fun begin :(

paul & i have often spoken about how jim berry likes a chat as well...now could u imagine paul & jim in a conversation!

He must have read the thread because that night after I posted he text'd me to let me know "I like a chat but I am no Jim Berry". Haha!

adraino:i didnt finish year 12 so grammer not the thing for me, i really had to try to even bother with the fullstops i put in

R33:i no one recommended them to me where they at. what u up to u goin stroker as well mate?(let the fun begin) whats all that about?

yeh paul can talk a leg off a table but so can i lol

Have to recommend Paul too!

Always able to help out with any little questions I have and like many have mentioned, he is very genuine.

Will be getting Paul to build my next motor. He is a true blue no nonsense bloke who wont steer you in the wrong direction and sell you a hunk of shit.

If anyone is interested, his email address is [email protected]

One thing i will say to people having and engine done by Paul is dont call him every week asking where your engine is. At present he has about 13 engines waiting to be built (mine currently).

"Good things come to those who wait".......and the money to pay for it :)