SAU Community

Comp I'm Involved With... You Guys Should Enter

funkymonkey

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the new rules are, we won't own the images you send in, and the winners will only have to give us exclusive rights for 12 months following the publication of the image in the book, after which full rights revert back to you. You will be credited for the photo in the book.

so the new rules are, we won't own the images you send in, and the winners will only have to give us exclusive rights for 12 months following the publication of the image in the book, after which full rights revert back to you. You will be credited for the photo in the book.

Much better :woot:

Can you let us know if you receiving our pics. So we know the submission works lol.

Edited by siddr20

Hehehe.

I'm thinking of making a Project 365 coffe table book once December 31st rolls around.

Maybe i'll wait til then to see my photos in a book :woot: Or.. Maybe i'll keep submitting hahaha.

Good luck to everyone!!

who ever is judging is going to have some hard decissions to make! :woot:

enough of the group self sucking though... we all sound like 12 year old girls trying on formal dresses.

might submit this for country, pretty sure it's the wrong feel for what they're putting together though

4878960552_07acdd8926_z.jpg

that looks tits matt, and goddamn kory's photos are stunning.

yeah the entries are comin through. the lady who put the competition's text together is a retard. wtf is 1MG?

btw I might be able to swing some Tom Ang signed goodies for you guys if there's any interest?

Never heard of that 'tog lol. I only know Ansell Adams from the old days.

But that would be sweet! Maybe when i'm on my death bed i can auction it off for a small fee :D

• 3 weeks later...