SAU Community

'00 Pulsar Sedan (nsw) - Turbo, Engineered.

FS: 2000 N16 Pulsar Sedan - Turbo (QG18DE+T) - NSW

Item:
Dec 2000 built N16 sedan ST, 1.8L manual with a +T turbo conversion

, other forums.

Item Condition:
Very good

Reason for selling:
Have a new project

Price and price conditions:
$11,000 ono.

Extra Info:
I've owned the car since it was around 18 months old, stock standard and I've put all bar 10-15k of the km's on it. It is always garaged and you can see it in the condition of the car.

• Engineered in NSW

• Has 126k on it

• Has May 2010 rego

• Has a long list of modifications including aftermarket sound system, bodykit, mags, lowered suspension, rear sway bar and front strut brace, turbo conversion putting out 140kw at the fronts from a TD04L @ 10 psi, decompressed engine to approx 8.2:1, upgraded clutch.

• Has recently had the head gasket replaced and the engine inspected, cleaned and decompressed.

• I've got receipts for most of the work and I've spent much more than what I'm asking on modifications alone.

• The car has never been listed as a write off and hasn't been in any accidents since I've had it. There's no evidence or any accident or hail damage prior to my purchase.

The car drives well and needs no work done, just buy and enjoy it. It's a very responsive car and lots of fun. There aren't many cars around offering the mix of performance, condition and age in the same price range. It will be missed but I don't need 2 cars for the small amount of driving im doing these days.

It will pass any mechanic's inspection and i'm happy to have it looked at by your mechanic if its not rediculously far away and obviously it's at your cost.

If you want any more information PM me or check the car out on carsales and send me an enquiry through there if you don't have enough posts to send a PM.

SWAPS:
I would prefer cash but I will consider some swaps if its something suitable for a track car. I don't want it if its auto, NA, in poor condition, front wheel drive, commodore/falcon, s13 silvia, onevia/sil80/any other car that started life as 2 cars.

Models i would consider would be 180sx, s14, r32, r33, FC RX7. The car would need to be worth a similar amount of cash or you'd need to be prepared to make up the difference in cash. I've already dropped the price and I think it's at a reasonable level so if you're thinking about offering me a direct swap on something worth 7k don't bother.

pb200107large.jpg

pb200104large.jpg

pb200111large.jpg

Edited by gregor

pb200114large.jpg

Theres more pics in my carsales ad, just click the carsales link in my first post.

I'll be at the texikhana event tomorrow with a different car but if any sydney people want to check this out in person i can bring it along too (but i wont be entering it). Post here or call/SMS me on 0410313104 if you want a better look.