SAU Community

New To Skyline Please Help

maklaw

hey all people am back to you guys again to get some idea's and help, i searched in fourm for my problem but no cure for my car with search engine.

car in question is R33 gts-t s1 auto with catback exuast.rest is stock.

am having a problem with my car,recently i was driving and on a intersection its just died on me so i thought whats wrong and i started again and its start no trouble.

since then its start great every arvo as i work in arvo shifts,nothing drama's for 20 minutes driving and then its just cut itself dosn't matter i am on intersection or driving its just shut it off and then if i start its good again and after few minutes same cuts out again.

during the night when i finished my job and driving home no drama most of time.

i searched in this fourm and i cleaned AFM,air valve,change oil,oil filter,fuel and air filter but nothing good

today again after 20 minutes driving same situation but driving back at night no problem.

i dont know what to think and where to look....if you guys know anything or faced this kind of problem in past please be kind and show me some right way to fix it.

Thanks All In advance

ok.....

check oil level on auto box.

make sure you do not have a atmo BOV. autos need to recirc to keep the engine running.

thats all i can think of at the mo. my auto used to die rolling up to intersections to stop.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah mate i did check trans level,actually i regularly do trans service by professionals.

All sorted out now it was a AFM dry joints after redoing it all good..

but still confused why car behaved nice in night driving but different in day time...but ends well...thnx for you advise mate