SAU Community

Jobs?

PranK

1. Production Assistant

We are seeking a dedicated person with great organizational skills, enthusiasm for their work and a passion for excellence.

Working with the Company’s flagship product Microcat ® you will be part of a focused and energetic team. The position involves data entry (cataloguing) and enhancement of graphics as well as backing up the Dispatch team. Experience with Macintosh and PC software applications. E.g., Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop, as well as a good knowledge of booking and shipping via international and local couriers would be regarded as highly desirable. Initially the role will be casual requiring 40 hours per week.

Please forward your application (stating which position you are applying for)

to Linda Scott, Human Resources Manager

by e-mail [email protected] , fax (02) 9913 4799 or post to

Linda Scott, Human Resources Manager PO Box 800 Narrabeen NSW 2101.

Further enquiries may be directed to Linda Scott on (02) 9913 4727.

2. Programmers – Data Team

Our Electronic Catalogue Division, based on the Northern Beaches, has vacancies for enthusiastic, goal-oriented programmers to join our Data Team. The team analyses auto manufacturer data, develops, maintains and supports data processing tools and data retrievers for the division’s flagship Microcat® Electronic Product Catalogues.

Working in a friendly, technically stimulating, deadline-oriented environment, this role involves supporting production data processing, plus developing innovative software in MS-SQL, C, C++, VB and VBS and C# .Net. Tasks include: data analysis & validation; automation of data processing; data access layer maintenance; documentation and accurate estimation of work.

As new products and processes are added, you will design industry-leading methods to map data from various source formats to our existing tools.

You are a self-starter, an outspoken team player and will demonstrate a high attention to detail and quality. You are organised and learn fast. You have at least 4 years commercial experience with degree qualifications preferred.

You are a whiz with: MS-SQL Server 2000 and DTS packages; batch files; MS-Office; flat file data formats; MS-C; C++ and VB/VBS. A working knowledge of configuration management tools (Visual SourceSafe) and ASP/HTML would be an advantage.

Exciting new initiatives are taking the company in new directions, re-engineering existing business processes and generally improving competitiveness and flexibility. This rapidly growing environment creates excellent future career opportunities.

3. Customer Service Opportunities for European Language Speakers - Evening Work

We are currently seeking enthusiastic, customer focused people to join our customer service help desk team to service our European customers.

The role is varied and will involve telephone support and advice to our European customers on our electronic parts cataloguing products. Full product training will be provided.

You must possess one or more of the following written and verbal language skills: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish.

Applicants will have strong communication skills; a demonstrated commitment to customer service standards and experience using various PC based software.

Experience in an office environment including Word and Excel knowledge is essential.

Your ability to liaise at all levels in a friendly and courteous manner at all times is also essential.

Clerical and telephone liaison experience is desirable.

In order to effectively service our European customer base, the hours of work are anticipated to be between 7.00pm and 3.30am, Monday to Friday. Own transport essential.

Applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents.

Your application must state your language skills.

4. 2 Help Desk Support Technician Opportunities

Infomedia Ltd is a globally renowned automotive software development company. The Business Systems Division offers a reliable, fully integrated Dealer Management System (DMS) to the automotive industry. AutoLedgers, our fully integrated DMS is currently supplied to motor vehicle dealerships around Australia.

We are currently seeking a dedicated team player to support our user base from the Help Desk.

Essential skills and experience include:

A demonstrated experience and knowledge in DMS operations, preferably with AutoLedgers DMS

Experience in dealership and accounting practices

Proficiency in Windows applications

Excellent telephone manner

Naturally you will be a team player, have a high attention to detail, customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills.

Essential Skills & Experience:

At least 2 years N/W experience, with the following criteria.

1. Cisco CCNA

2. Experience in configuring Cisco routers and switches

3. Proven skills in trouble shooting on Cisco and Nortel Network equipment

4. Godd oral and written communication skills

Desired Skills & Experience:

1. CCNP (fully or partially completed)

2. Some form of Nortel Network Certification

3. Experience in configuring Nortel routers and switches

4. VoIP trouble Shooting skills

5. Project Management Skills

Job Responsibilities:

Report to Sydney Data Team leader.

Resolution of network performance issues.

Involvement and resolution of ongoing (intermittent) network problems.

Assisting NMC Level 3 calls.

Developing and reviewing enhancements to the network.

Liaison with clients, vendors and other support teams in regards to network issues.

Other Details/Comments:

The Environment:

Support of Nortel Account for the Australia and New Zealand Region.

Will be required to handle all the following types of issues

1. Level 3 type problem calls.

2. Help in performing project tasks for this customer

3. After hours on-call support

Recruitment Contact: David Bell Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time

Recruitment Contact Number: (02) 9034 2190

Network Analyst @ Macquarie Park

Problem management and support

Network - LAN/WAN management

Ability to work shiftwork

Telco and vendor management

Job Responsibilities:

24/7 shift role

Monitoring and level one support of network devices for CSC customers

Liaison with vendors, telcos and CSC network engineering staff to resolve problems

Other Details/Comments:

The Environment:

Located in CSCs Sydeny Network Management Centre.

Provide monitoring or network environment for customers including : AMP, BHP Billiton, Nortel

Recruitment Contact: David Bell Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time

Recruitment Contact Number: (02) 9034 2190

Here's an interesting one!

Simulator Technician @ Nowra

Advanced Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.

- Demonstrated experience in Maintenance and Development of modern aircraft mission simulators.

- Experience in the repair of electronic equipment to component level.

- Demonstrably high level of professional knowledge.

- Maturity and integrity to identify situations that may be beyond his/her competency and capability.

- Good interpersonal skills with a strong team focus.

- Experienced in helicopter mission simulators

- Willingness to be employed long term in the Nowra area

- Aircraft Systems and operational knowledge

Job Responsibilities:

Maintenance of Super Seasprite Full Mission Flight Simulator (FMFS), Part Task Trainer (PTT) and Software Integration Laboratory (SIL), as part of the CSC In Service Support Contract.

Other Details/Comments:

The Environment:

Kaman, the customer, is the prime contractor for the supply and support of the SH-2GA Super Seasprite Helicopter. CSC are subcontracted to supply support systems at the Kaman Aerospace International Support Centre (KAISC). Within this subcontract CSC are required to provide personnel within the KAISC who will provide full system support services for the following systems as a part of the In Service Support (ISS) services provided for the RAN SH-2G(A) helicopter:

- Software Support Centre (SSC)

- Mission Preparation Systems (MPS)

- Mission Debrief Facility (MDF)

- Full Mission Flight Simulator (FMFS)

- Integrated Tactical Avionics System (ITAS)

- Part Task Trainer (PTT)

- Software Integration Laboratory (SIL)

- Support Management Information System (SMIS)

What will the candidate gain from working in this role?

Working in a complex technical environment

Free parking

Recruitment Contact: Fiona Wood Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time

Recruitment Contact Number: (03) 9536 4725

i want a job 2 lol....

PM me with anything i might like...Im a 2 year apprentice Mechanic that is...

lol

New as of today:

1. Testing Analyst

We are currently seeking an enthusiastic self - starter to join our Quality Assurance Department.

Working with the Company’s flagship product Microcat® you will be a part of a small, focused team.Your eye for detail and superior problem solving skills will enhance the existing testing suite & procedures used for assuring the quality of our own software products.

Ideally you will have a motor vehicle parts &/or service background (or at least a demonstrated interest in the automotive/parts industry) and enjoy working within an IT environment as a respected & valued team member. You will already possess basic computing skills, which include Microsoft Word & Excel, and a familiarity with various Windows platforms. Previous IT testing experience would be highly regarded.

Full training of our proprietary software & procedures will be provided, as well as a modern working environment within a fun focused team.