SAU Community

Meet Up Tuesday 28th September 2010

Rallye

Its been a long time since we had a proper meet, Its time to get back to the good old days. Come down to take photos, chat and get to know each other. We will be teaming up with our good friends at Nissan Silvia for this meet. Information and maps are all below.

The whole place is low car friendly.

Usual rules apply: No loud music, burnouts, racing and please park parallel to the road. Do not angle park!

You are more than welcome to invite your friends, just mention them when putting your name down.

What: Nissan Silvia & Skylines Australia Meet Up

Where: Olympic Blvd, Homebush Bay

When: Tuesday 28th September 2010

Time: 6:00pm

There is a Subway, Gloria Jeans and McDonalds up the road for anyone wanting food on the night.

xscdax.jpg

All Parking Is Free! :P

Map: http://maps.google.c...s?ll=-33.845282,151.065563&spn=0.004429,0.009645&z=17

mapop.jpg

See you there!

Edited by Rallye

last time I wanted to come to one of these I forgot ..then found out next day everyone that went got defected, even people with completely stock cars. And it was in Homebush too. So I can't afford to risk that happening even though I'd LOVE to come and check out some other cars and meet some peeps. Guess it'll just have to wait for another official texi or somethin

any reply?

as long as theirs no retards coming ill still rock up :)

Nope :yes: I know most of the Silvia people in person and I do know they are well behaved. As said above, who ever misbehaves will be reported to the police by us :woot: .

ps. It is now at 7:00pm not 6:00pm

Edited by Rallye