SAU Community

Heres a perfect example why cops crack down on import drivers..

MzDfectd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean that guy is braggin more the Mines_Datsun. COuld they b related?

Thats what i was thinking.

Theres another thread of him bragging about all the other cars he gets to drive like lotus elise etc.

Didn't do a very good job of the number plate.. its either PEx-x33 or BEx-x22 and the 2nd x could either be a 9 or an 8 .. black GTS-T .. cops could pick it up pretty quick on their system..

When he's back in the defect state an EPA notice could be a bit of a bummer with that turbo there..

This happened in Queensland, Vic TMU can't do anything about it...

Loving the schadenfreude in here...

Hahaaha but I live in qld fu(ker!!

And I know a couple of cops who probably could write him up... I even saved the pics...

Its just pisses me off, what if a family was coming the other way and he killed 5 people???!!!!

MCCR have always been MAJORITY (not all) co8ksuckers, this fu(kwit is the king and sucks so much co(k its hard to imagine him having enough time to drive and write off a car.

exstatic

journeyman

Reged: 05/20/02

Re: The car i WAS driving... [pics, story, lesson] [re: Oldskoolpushrods]

02/06/04 01:00 PM Edit F Reply

ahahaha.. pitty there was a roll cage in the car.

I think its obvious now, that fast cars dont make nerds cool.

HAHAHAHAAH GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

is mark the guy standing on the wreck? ***edit : ""3) i posed on top of the car cos i was felling rather lucky to alive after looking at the trees sliding at us, and my only thoughts were 'ah crap, now im the one gonna hit the strees, not him'"

"****EDIT - CONTRARY TO RUMOURS, I WASNT DRIVING THIS CAR, I WAS PASSENGERING IN IT, AND HAD ASKED TO BE LET OUT OF THE CAR LESS THAN A MINUTE B4 THE ACCIDENT****" -mark

so if he wasn't driving and was just a passenger looking to maybe buy it, who was the owner/driver?