SAU Community

Japanese Tv Recordings?

*LOACH*

I was on TV (I think it was NHK but cant remember) last night competing in a how much you can eat competition but I didnt know it was being aired so I didnt get to see it. Anyone know how I can get a recording of Japanese TV programs that have been aired?

I was on TV (I think it was NHK but cant remember) last night competing in a how much you can eat competition but I didnt know it was being aired so I didnt get to see it. Anyone know how I can get a recording of Japanese TV programs that have been aired?

Give NHK a call and ask them or have a good suss on their Japanese web page.

Got a mate of mine who makes very good coin doing modelling, tv and film gigs as a western extra. Very easy work to pick up and criteria is you need to be a Westerner and dont need to look like Brad Pit.

He gets heaps of gigs doing Wedding shows and the extra pluses bar the coin are the very fine candy you get to taste.

Give NHK a call and ask them or have a good suss on their Japanese web page.

Got a mate of mine who makes very good coin doing modelling, tv and film gigs as a western extra. Very easy work to pick up and criteria is you need to be a Westerner and dont need to look like Brad Pit.

He gets heaps of gigs doing Wedding shows and the extra pluses bar the coin are the very fine candy you get to taste.

To be honest I only did it so I could get heaps of free food and to boost my ego by impressing my junior high students. Inevitably ending up looking clueless and losing the ability to speak Japanese due to nerves was just a bonus.

Did your mate go through one of the gaijin agencies - I think there is one in Nagoya that advertises in the written English media a bit. Would be good to do some media work like that if I could get into it.

Is your mate Barry (the older guy who occasionally appears on variety shows) or the younger guy with blonde curly hair. Or is he not Aussie at all?

Edited by *LOACH*

To be honest I only did it so I could get heaps of free food and to boost my ego by impressing my junior high students. Inevitably ending up looking clueless and losing the ability to speak Japanese due to nerves was just a bonus.

Did your mate go through one of the gaijin agencies - I think there is one in Nagoya that advertises in the written English media a bit. Would be good to do some media work like that if I could get into it.

Is your mate Barry (the older guy who occasionally appears on variety shows) or the younger guy with blonde curly hair. Or is he not Aussie at all?

Nah my mate didnt go through the gaijin agencies. I had a Japanese friend who ran an english school and she would pay us to come to her social gatherings so her students could meet and mingle with a couple of very debauched Aussies. For us it was a free nomi and get paid 5000yen which would go towards the hostess bar we'd hit after we had drunk all her beer.

It was at one of these gigs that there was a Japanese lady who ran a model agency and asked my mate if he was keen to do some modeling for wedding show. He's done a few tv and film gigs but the wedding show is bloody good coin and the amount of fresh candy there is unbelievable.