SAU Community

Another Stagea Stolen

M I K E

Adam actually found a homemade loom for the back of the ignition loom in my car on Monday wen we were pulling it apart at pickles

they chopped a whole bunch of wiring and hooked up this plug thing and away they went.

They mustve had a ball thrashing mine around and the wagon wouldve come in handy for moving other goods around in

will be investing in a gps tracker for the laurel straight away,it's already got immobilizer and alarm fitted

keep your chin up Josh,it's a shitty time but all you can do is wait for a call

give me a buzz again if you have any questions,my phones always on dude

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like removable steering wheel is the way to go.. and GPS tracker, hidden so they dont know you've got one. Plus kill switch for the fuel pump, aswell as immobiliser and an alarm..

Adam actually found a homemade loom for the back of the ignition loom in my car on Monday wen we were pulling it apart at pickles

they chopped a whole bunch of wiring and hooked up this plug thing and away they went.

the sneaky pricks!

Just got a call from the police asking what colour the car is because they seen one down north and it was dark and they thought it was a light blue colour. Cant understand why they would bother ringing when they know the car is white and cant understand why they didnt pull the car over. Just think there is something suss going on. :D

yeah be careful specially if your car has just been stolen.....if there was anything with his or your personal details they can use it to target you guys again

ok all quick up date

The car was found on saturday and 6am 500m's away from where it was stolen, it come back f**ked the body is straight, but

And here is the list

>Ignitation barrel stripped

>Rim Shagged

>Trans gone(slipping badly)

>enigine knocking

>vacum leaks

>speakers stolen

>Front bar dented and scratched up

>center console and tv surround smashed to bits

>i think the control arm is cracked

>right passenger door wont close

>Xnavi caseing cracked

>leather seat torn

Thats all we found on the day but its the inspection impound and will find out more hopefully tomorrow will keep you posted.

yeah they violated my baby, i hope its just to much to fix and they write it off cos its gonna be hard to drive it again knowing they f**ked with her

yeah your better off in getting it written off and insurance paying you out....never will be the same again...goodluck with everything mate

Just got news from boost worx, they did a compression test on the engine it all the cylinders are running at 176psi but the 5th one is running at 96psi and it has 70% leak so its not looking good at the moment will post when more is known

Another quick up date just called boostworx and its looking like its gonna be written off due to the fact its was to much to fix. its gonna be hard to see her go but hopefully know i'll get something nice......

see how we go