SAU Community

Wa Vq Series Cruise Rd5

xtc

As a tradition for every V series cruise there is a thread so it makes search easier for future reference. the last 4 rounds has been a success so once again lets make it happen.

where - Powis St carpark.

when - 1pm sunday 17th 0ct 2010

what to bring - sunnies, drink, a smile and a bloody strong hand =)

there will be a BBQ so please stay for food and drink. a professional photographer will be there in an RX-8 so smile whenever you see them pass by lol.

The v series cruise is conducted for forum and the public people to meet in person to gain further knowledge about the nissan v series skyline. It is where we can talk about cars, girls, and more cars jk. but mainly to have fun.

There will be no HOONING involved as we will be cruising in our head turning vs as a pack. (posting this for legal reasons)

anyway myself and victor cant wait to meet new faces and at the same time ill be giving some oldschools a call to see if they can make it or overseas working.

regards Richard.

ps. a map for the first meet has been posted just in case.

post-49635-1287121018_thumb.jpg

Edited by xtc

UPDATED

Confirmed: (V35)

1. Victor.T

2. xtc

3. CRISP 35

4. invasion

5. Waseem (Not on SAU) + 1 (V35)

6. Nick (Not on SAU)

7. diabolique + 1 (V35) - TBC

8. Grrrr

9. I JNR I

10. Neo (Not on SAU) - TBC

11. V35_Paul

Confirmed: (350Z)

1. nvdazed_2003

2. I JNR I 's friend

3. ASF

4. Zedcar TT - TBC

5. aaronjo

6. ugame

UPDATED

Confirmed: (V35)

1. Victor.T

2. xtc

3. CRISP 35

4. invasion

5. Waseem (Not on SAU) + 1 (V35)

6. diabolique

7. Grrrr

8. I JNR I

9. Neo (Not on SAU) - TBC

10. V35_Paul

Confirmed: (V36)

1. Nick or David (Not on SAU)

2. Steve Jones (Not on SAU) - TBC

Confirmed: (350Z)

1. nvdazed_2003

2. I JNR I 's friend

3. ASF

4. Zedcar TT - TBC

5. aaronjo

6. ugame

Edited by Victor.T

was a good day. until i got a yellow a few demerits for excessive noise which i took the blame for some lol.

LOL what happened bro? Was definitely good catching up with all you guys today, sorry I had to leave early, will definitely stick around till the end for the next one!

LOL what happened bro? Was definitely good catching up with all you guys today, sorry I had to leave early, will definitely stick around till the end for the next one!

someone was revving and giving it abit behind me...i was first at the lights... gave it a quick 0-60km and popos assumed it was me, so booked me for excessive noise and 3 demerits. f up thing is that im on the double or nothing and it ends in 4 days... fml.

sorry 2 hear the bad news Richard, car cruises attract cop attention like fat boys to cupcakes but then again the coppers are within their rights. unfortunately nowadays, they can get you for hooning if you make a quick dash 0-60 ...even if u didn't exceed speed limits

i tried to persuade the missus today, but i'd already used up my leave pass spending the whole day at the Ascot races on a drinking binge yesterday.

looking forward to the pics though.

someone was revving and giving it abit behind me...i was first at the lights... gave it a quick 0-60km and popos assumed it was me, so booked me for excessive noise and 3 demerits. f up thing is that im on the double or nothing and it ends in 4 days... fml.

Ah damn, that sucks bro - seems like a bit of BS to me :banana: , they should've realised it wasn't your car when they pulled you over (i.e. would have heard your exhaust). Oh well, hope something works out

Hi everyone, it was great to meet VQ-series owners on cruise no.5.

Thank you to all who attended and those who couldn't attend, we look forward to seeing you in future events.

Photos should be uploaded tonight.

Thank you.

Hey Guys,

For those that don't have FB (and whom I don't have on FB:P) - here are a few pics of the cruise (17 Oct 2010). :D

Enjoy!

post-64544-1287463732_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463739_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463743_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463747_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463752_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463758_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463764_thumb.jpgpost-64544-1287463770_thumb.jpg

Very nice photos, Tarun. Thanks.

I will be uploading mine tonight.

The cars look sweet.... :D

Looks like you guys had a great day.... :(

Hi mate, thanks.

Yes, we had a great day out. Could have been better if we got more previous owners to come along as well. But we are happy with the outcome.

Edited by Victor.T

Hi mate, thanks.

Yes, we had a great day out. Could have been better if we got more previous owners to come along as well. But we are happy with the outcome.

not for me.

Hey guys great to catch up again, good cruise and photos turned out great just

not enough of mine ha ha.Looking forward to next one hopefully we can get afew

more next time.Thanks to Richard for organising bbq and thanks to all the girls as

well.