SAU Community

Can Anyone Recommend An Automatic Transmission Workshop?

JGTC

Hi there,

I've just picked up some Redline High-Temp Automatic Transmission Fluid for my Automatic R34 and currently looking for a shop to perform a transmission service (filter, gaskets and O-rings) aswell as plug in the Redline oil

i was just wondering if anyone has had any positive experiences with any local automatic transmission shops around Sydney

I had all my other fluids and filters replaced at Unigroup at Girraween, and they said they don't work on too many automatics and their supplier did not have any R34 auto-transmission service kits in stock so i thought I'd see if anywhere else can be recommended for my transmission service

I'm located in Sydney's west if that helps

ps. I have endeavored to search for any information but i cannot find any feedback on any auto transmission places in Sydney

Cheers,

Danny

Edited by squareznboxez

Give George at Advance Motor Mechanics a call, they're in Strathfield. Top work and they don't sting with prices. Very experienced with Jap stuff

Number is 9742 5468

Edited by PJ.

any half brained mechanic with any sort of equiptment can service 99.9% of automatic transmissions. Trick is, finding one with good knowledge and good pricing. Ring around and compare basic knowledge and pricing. The phone is your friend :laugh: