SAU Community

Special Thanks UNEEKWHAN

25GTT

Just wanted to say a special thanks to Jason UNEEKWHAN.

The Dials that he had ordered in for us looks insane. A special thanks to him and his girlfrined for devoting 3 hours of valentines day in the hot sun down at bentley to help me mod my dash. It was very nice of you Jason and for that I owe you. Beez Knees Beers are on the way

Plus a thanks to Riaz, he may not know it yet but a borrowed some of his special plastic cleaner so thanks in advance

Oh and to everyone the rumours about Jason and I years ago cruising down the sunset coast in a pulsar listening to Grease megamix whilst trying to pick up chicks with my bro where just rumours........ yeah right. :mad:

Jason is yet another to add to my list of I O U's

Skyzer ( might be able to scrub you off the list now after kyles removalist day :) )

GtstVspec

Nexus six

Nizmo

Immacul8

PVA Glue

CAM IN PERTH (I.T.C)

And now UNEEKWHAN

and a bit for NO_RESPECT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the grease megamix :mad: yeah that wouldve done it for me :)

I also too feel sorry for Jasons poor girlfriend that gets dragged to all the car events with him ...... i'll ahve to have a chat with her next time i see her about the art of taking his credit card to go shopping while he does car stuff ..... be far more fun ;) But really i think she has the patience of a saint .... must do she is going out with Jason :D

replace "quasi" with word "dead" ..... and you have it :) ... i finished her off friday night ..... R.I.P ....

sorry for stealing the thread.

Back to poking the piss outta Jason the good deeder.

I'd like to thank my three wise men; Steve, Jeff and Paul :mad: .... they are the people that have been long suffering with my car.

NAH NAH! Methylated spirits on your plastic interior stuff.. As Jason knows i have the same prob with my dash i think it's the armour all that i have used for the show has kinda made the plastic spotty when i didn't wipe it all off, after speaking to the guy at Evolution are he said use something alcoholic like Metho which should get it off..... i will be doing it thursday night so will let ya know how it goes.... plastic cleaner is AWESOME for cleaning ya headlights!!