SAU Community

Gifu Festival Photos

*LOACH*

Just a couple of random photos from a festival in Gifu - I didn't get much time to look around. The car is an electric single seater. I am no motorbike fan but I thought these were pretty cool. I dont know why there was some guy playing a mini piano but I am sure someone can insert a joke about a 6 inch pianist :P These photos were taken with a digital camera that predates humanities discovery of fire so please excuse the quality.

post-53059-1288764839_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288764860_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288764883_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288764906_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288764931_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288764952_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288764978_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1288765002_thumb.jpg

the electric single seater is cool. definitely not gaijin size friendly. well maybe 12yo gaizin size... lol

Man walks into a bar carrying a tiny piano........

I am thinking that with no roof, the head room will be quite adequate, having said that I am quite drunk on highballs and namabiiru so I may not have any conception of reality....

head room is fine but where do I put my ciggie buts? boss coffee or chu-hi cans? and leg and elbow room not to mention gut room could be a problem...

what about the cans of azuki bean soup bought from the vending machine - mmm sickly sweet and lumpy...yummo.

Being a Japanese electric car I imagine you are expected to sit in the seiza position. The cars movement is actually controlled by a keitai with accelerometers (also attached to the keitai is a variety of barely recognizeably ornaments making the keitais total weight exceed the actual weight of the vehicle). What looks like the steering wheel is actually a headrest for having a snooze on after you have eaten your bento in the conbinis carpark.

what about the cans of azuki bean soup bought from the vending machine - mmm sickly sweet and lumpy...yummo.

Being a Japanese electric car I imagine you are expected to sit in the seiza position. The cars movement is actually controlled by a keitai with accelerometers (also attached to the keitai is a variety of barely recognizeably ornaments making the keitais total weight exceed the actual weight of the vehicle). What looks like the steering wheel is actually a headrest for having a snooze on after you have eaten your bento in the conbinis carpark.

lol, forget azuki bean, give me the corn soup in winter. mmm corny afterburner...

and yes keitei control system would make sense as does dodgey bento in the carpark. no make it dodgey conbini oden that you can smell from the carpark! have been to some fine oden ya down sth but the shit they sell in conbini in tokyo (and most other places it seems) is fcked up!