SAU Community

Where Is Every1

Guest trikdoutbuketofshit

must've turned it upside down somehow using a combination of centrifugal force and velocity..

looks like the female drivers...

*puts on sunglasses*

...are on a "roll"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

(okay seriously that wasn't cool i apologise.)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saturday nights cruise just gone go taken over by antilag ppl. :D ... I think I will just stick to posting cruise on here and a few other places

What happened?

PM if you want

My cruise apparently was targeted by the aforementioned but nothing happened.

The majority of cruises I've been on see basically a reasonable number of people drive around well above the speed limits and are mostly pretty boring at meet points. If you stick to the speed limits then you get left well behind. I would suggest that this is not only the practice at the so called 'loser' cruises but, a fair few of the un-sanctioned cruises organised here fall right into that category. Just minus a few of the P platers and burnouts at meeting points. Still totally worthy of community hate all the same and giving skyline owners a bad name.

I've heard the attempts to draw a line in the sand between the outright idiots and the ones who are just 'having fun' in the back roads of the hills. To me comparing that behaviour to decide which cruises are better is a bit like comparing poo you just stepped in. Always regrettable.

There have been a select few where meeting new enthusiasts and enjoying the drive was the focus. These were SAUWA cruises. Mostly with destinations for activities and during daylight hours.

Track days are for the adrenalin. They make more sense.

lol Rowan. I was gona say the same about 'where is everyone' a while back, then i started to disappear for a bit also. I think a reason why i stop attenting cruises was because they could be attented by anyone (anycar) and that meant knobheads, i dont wana be targeted by cops cos of these losers, so i stopped going. If there were more skyline only cruises id be more keen. But it only takes someone to organise it n eventually it'll happen. Right lets have a massive skyline only cruise!!! anyone wana organise it? lol

Guys, it's not just Skylines that grabbing all the wrong attentions. Silvias, Commodores, etc. do too. There's literally no stopping of cops giving extra attention to car enthusiastics (Performance cars, Show cars) like us, no matter how many knobheads drivers out there.

My thought is just to invite or organise a cruise/meet with more people that you know or close friends of friends, and less random. For when random owners show up, get to know them.

You will know if they are knobheads or not pretty much after one cruise/meet. If they are, give a warning as an organiser or don't allow that driver for next cruises.

very hard to 'not allow' a driver I would have thought, there's nothing to stop them following the other cars and doing stupid things on the way, and if you don't know the person you can't ban them from the forums and the like.

The cruises I've been to tend to be quiet affairs without too much going nuts. Apart from some people taking off briskly at the lights I don't see much bravado as a group. Skidpan days are pretty good but I think perhaps a track day is better given I can't get out of 2nd gear on the skidpan and I think doing laps would be better to have a longer go each time rather than the stop/start nature of the skidpan.

very hard to 'not allow' a driver I would have thought, there's nothing to stop them following the other cars and doing stupid things on the way, and if you don't know the person you can't ban them from the forums and the like.

The cruises I've been to tend to be quiet affairs without too much going nuts. Apart from some people taking off briskly at the lights I don't see much bravado as a group. Skidpan days are pretty good but I think perhaps a track day is better given I can't get out of 2nd gear on the skidpan and I think doing laps would be better to have a longer go each time rather than the stop/start nature of the skidpan.

http://www.westcoastcruisers.com.au/Forums...tuning-session/

:blink:

Easy mate. I would get the number plate and call the cops. I mean, that's what they are for, right? :P

okay i can't take this shit any more.

i have been reading this thread since it started.

like. THE FIRST POST by socrates.

and i've read every update. and still. i .. dont... fucking.. get it..

what the fuck is this thread even about?

its about bitchs moaning about cops and cruises.

wat are u all on about, last 10 or so cruises ive been on have had no cops and no d1ck heads

-unless u consider annoying hondas with stereos at meet points, but he was soon told to turn his awesome movie theme techno remix sh#t off.