SAU Community

Gran Turismo 5

Mavric

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the used cars feel very similar to gran turismo 4. i entered a race with a r34gtr against supercars and crushed them lol but i am making over 700hp. i did notice you cant upgrade brakes which kinda sucks.

but my favourite part is checking out the used cars section all the time and buying all the cars, im addicted to it. i bought a r34 gtr pace car yesterday and i saw a car for 24 million or something like that the other day too. im waiting for the m3 gtr to pop up again i want it :whistling:

also i like the tarmac rally, my evo kills it now.

I was killing the game with my fully modded r32 gtr until the gran turismo all stars event so I got out the bugati verron full modded and lightened to 1300kg at 1200hp its f**ked ahahah goes airbourne and flips.

lol, like this:

Awesome game, very addictive. I spent almost 6 hours on it last night. Im destroying multiplayer with

My r34 gtr. Odd how the plain v.spec makes more power than the v.spec II NUR when both fully modded.

And how awesome is nordischlife, spent over an hour just running laps on that to last night to the wee hours

Best.....game....evar!

Got the collectors edition at the midnight release at JB last Wednesday, haven't stopped playing it since. Even took a sickie on Thursday to get some more hours in. I can't put it down!

Is anyone else noticing that it runs extremely poorly when you are in a race with a lot of cars around you? I was doing some of the licences and it was not running smoothly at all. Or if on exit from a corner you break traction and wheel spin again it seems the game cant cope and runs like sh*t. Its as if the games graphics are so detailed that they are beyond the processing power of the ps3...

:P

Is anyone else noticing that it runs extremely poorly when you are in a race with a lot of cars around you? I was doing some of the licences and it was not running smoothly at all. Or if on exit from a corner you break traction and wheel spin again it seems the game cant cope and runs like sh*t. Its as if the games graphics are so detailed that they are beyond the processing power of the ps3...

:)

Runs great for me, I havnt Noticed Any drop in frame rate or performance in any race, no matter how many cars. and I have the very first PS3's that came out.. must just be you :)

Lol my 640HP r33 gtr goes well online haha

I gots 1 too:)

I made it an exact replica of my car, just under 600hp but couldn't catch the bloody McLaren F1 in the supercar race... so bumped it up to 640hp and lost a little weight... if you can't beat 'em... cheat!

the game you have to kind of restrict yourself otherwise the races become too easy... my JZA70 was too quick in the Japanese 80's challenge (even with no power mods) so I just ended up trying for the most epic drifts :D