SAU Community

Gran Turismo 7

niZmO_Man

• 2 weeks later...

The always online crap showed it's ugly head last Thursday. They were doing upgrades and something went wrong, servers were offline for 2 days. Single player game literally unplayable because of this DRM "protect the micro-transactions I mean save data" bullshit.

2014 WRX STI handles great (mainly stock)
R34 GT-R with 400-odd bhp handles like a RWD car, like the transfer case is doing nothing. Had to buy AWD controller (set to 50:50) and diffs (f=40:40:5, r=40:40:20) to get it grip, otherwise it would spin on acceleration. Maybe my suspension settings are wonky?

• 1 year later...

You guys still playing? I got myself a wheel and pedals. I love it, mainly online multiplayer but the penalty system is frustrating as hell. The online time trials are awesome.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is amazing but much more difficult.

If anybody wants to add me as a friend I am Prizank

12 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

I play single player stuff, trying to do some credit farming so I can buy the rare cars when they come up (e.g. Hakosuka).

If you join online and do the time trials they pay a lot! I'm getting 1M credits weekly by getting silver in the time trials. 2M for gold (which is far too difficult for me).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 8:46 PM, niZmO_Man said:

2014 WRX STI handles great (mainly stock)
R34 GT-R with 400-odd bhp handles like a RWD car, like the transfer case is doing nothing. Had to buy AWD controller (set to 50:50) and diffs (f=40:40:5, r=40:40:20) to get it grip, otherwise it would spin on acceleration. Maybe my suspension settings are wonky?

The only R34 GTR I use is the GT500 so is RWD anyway, I might only get an hour a week to play it so haven't driven most of my cars.

Some of the time trials are pretty hard, I aim for silver, too slow for golds lol.

• Like 1

Yeah i got 2 silvers, gold too much for me on a controller.

Been doing weekly challenges (only get like an hour or two to play per week recently, been busy with other stuff). Solid $700-900k after you cash in the tickets (and get clean racing bonuses hehe).

• Like 2

On 2/16/2024 at 8:14 PM, niZmO_Man said:

Yeah i got 2 silvers, gold too much for me on a controller.

Been doing weekly challenges (only get like an hour or two to play per week recently, been busy with other stuff). Solid $700-900k after you cash in the tickets (and get clean racing bonuses hehe).

Yeah same here, I've wasted most of my money on Nissans for realism so need to try and recover some.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 12:10 AM, niZmO_Man said:

I wish they had C35 Laurels in GT, I'd drive the doors off it.

Yeah for sure, built to similar spec as the Blitz R34 in GT6.

New update. Good to see they're still working on the game, even though the "added cars/tracks" are very limited.

Honestly I know the even numbered GTs are the best.