SAU Community

To All Skyline Onwers In Vic. Cancer Operation

absR34

Hey i was on Facebook couple weeks ago and went on to sau on facebook. i seen dis comment from an gal stating that she wants all skyline owners to the da young boy a favour and take him for a cruise before he goes into a big operation for cancer use can have a read ur self, to get more info. http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.p...p;id=2786712445 <------ SAU page.

Anyway some skyline owners were great to organise a day so we can all see this young boy, before his big operation. P.s He loves skyines lol. i do not know this young boy, just want to make his dreams come true :( if any 1 has any questions contact hopeless33 and his contac number is 0429074966 .

Meet Location - StALbans Reserve (Park). Boundary Rd, East Geelong Corner St.Albans rd. enter park off boundary rd

Meet Time - 12:00 PM Afternoon 5/12/2010

Destination - Wont take Long, just going to show the boy that SAU ppl r supporting him and his family, and maybe take him for a small drive.

Extra Info - If the weather is good we might go for a drive after dat lol :)

Thanks boys and gals hope to hear from u ppl soon ;)

Edited by absR34

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come down from Bendigo. Geelong isn't to far from Bendigo. I'd really encourage others to go along, I know fuel isn't overly cheap at the moment, and it's extra km's on your cars but it's a little kid who thinks so much of these cars that we all love.

Well im in unless something important pops up. Ill try and get a mate to come in his supra...

Even tho im not in the sky anymore, im still attached to SAU so ill just stick to this club, regardless of the car.