SAU Community

Mystery Button?

GRK35L

yep both of the above...actually no.

its the auto mirror folding... so when you lock the car, it folds the mirrors, or doesn't fold the mirrors. Thats what it does in mine :)

I have a S2 M35 Stagea... same interior.

toggles the mirrors to point down when you put the car in reverse.. saves you from gutter rash.. (coupe at least, might be different in sedan)

OMGSH running to car at this moment, i predict myself stacking it down stairs from excitement. =D

toggles the mirrors to point down when you put the car in reverse.. saves you from gutter rash.. (coupe at least, might be different in sedan)

Thats the one! Must have been confused. I knew it did something with the mirrors :thumbsup:

Deffinitely reverse mode for the wing mirrors. Mine has exactly the same button and it does just that. The auto folding mirror button actually has a picture of wing mirrors on it and its a switch not a push button.

I Have no Idea why the couldn't put both switches side by side with clear labeling, so confusing.

Since we are on the topic of buttons, i have a 70th anniversary edition coupe auto. The switch with the power/snow option I was wondering what does it actually make it do. I know when i turn it into slow the car goes all heavy and acceleration is crap (as expected dont want ur ass swinging out in the snow), But i want to know what does flicking it into to power actually do to the engine???

Since we are on the topic of buttons, i have a 70th anniversary edition coupe auto. The switch with the power/snow option I was wondering what does it actually make it do. I know when i turn it into slow the car goes all heavy and acceleration is crap (as expected dont want ur ass swinging out in the snow), But i want to know what does flicking it into to power actually do to the engine???

It just locks out 1st gear. Car will only move in second to prevent wheel spin.

Ah bugger! I kept pushing it hoping for a White Christmas...

hahahahaha! :domokun: correct me if im wrong but in our stagea's being 4WD im pretty sure switching changes the amount of power distribution from front to back.

ie 40/60 or synchro 50/50.

the Snow setting kind feels slow n shit n like my diff is locked.

When you turn on "Snow" mode, it "locks" the differential so that 50% of the power goes to the front wheels and 50% to the rear. It also limits the throttle, that's why you don't spin the wheels.

It's a great feature. If it's raining heavily, I would drive with "Normal" or even "Snow" mode to avoid the wheel spins and skits.

"Power" mode is good for spirited driving, and it consumes alot on fuel.

Edited by Victor.T

Got this button under the steering wheel. Pushes in and clicks. Pushes out and clicks out. Any ideas??

Have tried most of these options and nothing so far, could it be broken???