SAU Community

Skid Pan 2004 Pics

meshmesh

We quickly went to one in broady...then gave them a good wash at home.

I spent 2 hrs last night with the gurnie and half a bottle of meguires carwash washing all the oil off!!!

I have some pics from Sunday. But I am in Sydney this week - I'll try to upload em when I get a chance on the weekend. Where can I upload em to? Can I put em on Rianto's page or can I put em on SAU?

Easiest way is to upload them to your SAU Gallery. That would be great, thanks king_kw13.

sorry meshmesh I wasn't quoting exact prices give me a break man, thank god I'm no salesman, but I'm a 100% on the SL600 having the twin turbo V12. I work in parts and we have the software which we punch in chassis no and gives all the info. SL chassis type is 230 I punch in that and it gives you all the available models for that chassis type. There was SL350 SL500 SL55 and SL600...:D

lol, thanks for that MESHMESH :D

I honestly never done that before, not even on the roads - my 180 isn't really powerful enough in the dry and well, in the wet, I'm too wuss :)

But I just wish there was more photos of me - only about 3 in total in both the above listed albums. Ah well - thanks again to everyone organising the event, it was a blast. I still gotta wash my car though!