SAU Community

Cruise this Sunday

Nightcrawler

PMs have been sent out to people who registered interest in the cruise this Sunday to Port Elliot for go-karting. If you want the details and I missed you, please PM me or something.

Can everyone coming please reconfirm for sure on this post - so I can notify the owner of Port Elliot Pits.

Cheers

Andrew

bleh work .... bad luck Dean!!!

Next time mate (pity this will be the best cruise ever) - they are saying 26-28 degrees and slightly cloudy - ABSOLUTELY perfect bhooossshting weather!!!! :)

I get my ride back with new cushion-button 6 puck clutch tomorrow, so hopefully I can bed it in/learn how to drive it by the weekend!

Night,

Can you give a detailed route of cruise via PM?... im up in the country (u know where - ie last cruise i passed u guys) ... If i could organise a meet up point it would be good...but yeah depends on route i guess.

Rob

I ended up getting an Exedy twin plate 9krpm - turns out my busted clutch is a ceramic-button, not an organic as I thought. So, we had to step up to a twin plate which is not my ideal for driving all day for work, but I have too much power now for anything less.

Got it back this arvo - feels very tight and hard, but isn't too heavy, so I'm happy. Stalled it twice on the way home :D - you guys are gonna laugh at me when I stall it on the cruise :D .... ah well.

I think the opposite is going to happen - I'll be so paranoid about stalling, I'll rev too hard and spin, spin, spin .... we'll see Sunday!

Your beast is damn quick for a near stocker Matt - I think that Hybrid EBC is worth its weight in gold!!