Spark Plugs? Or Problem?

XSKAPE

What spark plugs should I use for My gtr 32

Current mods:

Running 1 bar boost

Power FC

Spitfire Coil packs

I'm currently using NGK R part No: BCPR6E-11

I'm getting an occasional miss at about the 3000-4000 it doesn't do it all the time just once in a while. It doesn't miss when I'm booting it tho.

It doesn't happen all the time.

I've checked the current spark plugs and the tip is white.

Any one have the part no for the recommended plugs I should use?

Would the spark plugs cause the occasional miss? If not then what can it be. I have notice injector 3 is abit moist (sweaty). Apart for that everything looks good.

The car was Dynoed at Amberley Autos. Drove out good then after a week or so I noticed this occasional miss thing.

Thanks in Advance

Regards Phu

I just had my car serviced, and after that it was missing at about 1 bar boost. So i took it a different place, and they checked my plugs.

The ones that were in it were the right ones, but they were not performing right. They changed the gap distance to 0.8mm. Usually this is 1 - 1.1mm.

This solved my problems...happy boost out to 1.5bar.

my mods are similar to yours. most boosted cars here go 1 heat range colder (7) and re-gap or pre-gapped to 0.8

BKR7E's pre-gapped to 0.8 was recommended to me (even at 10psi) and its never misfired since, even at 1bar which i run daily, and thats the plugs ive been using ever since. theres another post here too about the part number for the type of plug (BCPR7E's?) also gapped to 0.8... gotta try em one day.

btw they are both copper type plugs